[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson On PIX 11 New York!

Always supreme with The Supremes’ Mary Wilson

https://pix11.com/2019/05/31/always-...s-mary-wilson/
    Last edited by marv2; 05-31-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Such a down-market, local channel. Sorry to see a one-time Supreme garnering this type of market. But kudos to Wilson for making the best of what she has.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 05-31-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Such a down-market, local channel. Sorry to see a one-time Supreme garnering this type of market. But kudos to Wilson for making the best of what she has.

You sound so silly! LOL! WPIX is one of the most popular channels in the Tri-State Area [[NY, NJ and CT) reaching millions of viewers. I've also met some very nice people that work there over the years. Didn't Mary look gorgeous? The way she is able to just sing acapella at a moment's notice is truly amazing!

This holds true today ......

PIX11 Morning News Only Newscast in NY Market to Grow Audience Year-to-Year

http://www.tribunemedia.com/pix11-mo...-year-to-year/

Well said Marv...this is a huge station. Sooo silly. Great little interview. Mary reigns SUPREME. Another great success, at what she does best. Hasn’t the book been released in UK? Any reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Well said Marv...this is a huge station. Sooo silly. Great little interview. Mary reigns SUPREME. Another great success, at what she does best. Hasn’t the book been released in UK? Any reviews?
    Thanks Luke. I have just never heard WPIX 11 described like that before. Mary is getting a huge amount of good press in this, the Motown 60th anniversary year and her 60th anniversary in show business. I don't know if the book has been released in the U.K., but I have a very strong feeling that between it's release here and the beginning of next year, she will sell a huge amount!
    Last edited by marv2; 06-01-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You sound so silly! LOL! WPIX is one of the most popular channels in the Tri-State Area [[NY, NJ and CT) reaching millions of viewers. I've also met some very nice people that work there over the years. Didn't Mary look gorgeous? The way she is able to just sing acapella at a moment's notice is truly amazing!
    Wow. For a change, I have to agree with you Marv. There is no such thing as a "down market local channel" in NYC. They all broadcast to the tri-state area and have massive audiences.

Mary seems to be doing well at the Carlyle. Have you gotten tickets yet?

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    mary seems to be doing well at the carlyle. Have you gotten tickets yet?
    lolololololololol. Oh hehehehehehehehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Wow. For a change, I have to agree with you Marv. There is no such thing as a "down market local channel" in NYC. They all broadcast to the tri-state area and have massive audiences.

Mary seems to be doing well at the Carlyle. Have you gotten tickets yet?
    Well, PIX11 would be worse than down-market to him if ... another Supreme ... had an interview on the station! Best of you for this new month and weekend!

Well, PIX11 would be worse than down-market to him if ... another Supreme ... had an interview on the station! Best of you for this new month and weekend!
    well, now I have to agree with you. WPIX is a strong Tri-state area station, but if it were Diana doing an interview there, you probably would have gotten agreement from Marv2 that it was a down market local channel.

I guess Marv2 will be seeing Mary's show this weekend and he will be sharing his Number One Mary fan opinion with us soon. Has anyone else seen this show?

So far, Mary is getting good reviews for this show. And she is performing as Mary Wilson. Finally.

Thanks for sharing this interview, Marv. It was lovely and the recent photos of Ms Wilson that were featured throughout the segment were great. Always looking supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Thanks for sharing this interview, Marv. It was lovely and the recent photos of Ms Wilson that were featured throughout the segment were great. Always looking supreme.
    You're most welcome Carlo! Mary is really doing it this year!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You're most welcome Carlo! Mary is really doing it this year!
    Anyd you can see her thru June 8th. How many nights have you got tickets for marv2?

Mary looks great and sounds great. I know very little about NYC TV, but I DO know that this interview was not because The Carlyle begged for publicity because of poor ticket sales which us normally the reason an interview like this happens. Mary was already selling like crazy - this interview was because of her success. How wonderful for her!

Isn’t that the truth.