[REMOVE ADS]

The Sunliners - I Just Cried

Yes I like this one from The Sunliners - quite raw yet catchy tune and nice bass. Sonny Sanders and Pete Rivera produced. From the Anthology 530 488 2 [[31453-0488-2) and shown as a previously unreleased Wingate Production / Golden World recording.

This is Ralph's group! Good clean vocals. You can tell it is a Detroit record.

I'm a bit confused. I don't remember the song, not that that is unusual. We got involved with Sonny Sanders after the Hercules contract expired. I'm assuming the song was on Golden World, so the pic of the Hercules record baffles me.

The photo may be a mock up in that case but assuming this is a track by The Sunliners I'd like to hear more of their work. Anyone recommend a good CD to look out for please?