[REMOVE ADS]

The Jacksons Won't Let Their Age Slow Them Down

I enjoyed watching this, thanks for sharing. Nice touch of Tito wearing the bowler hat.

Quote Originally Posted by lockhartgary View Post
    I enjoyed watching this, thanks for sharing. Nice touch of Tito wearing the bowler hat.
    You're welcome. . It's hard some time to think that the members of the Jackson 5 are all over 60 now.

Thanks for sharing this. I always enjoy seeing the brothers in interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
    Thanks for sharing this. I always enjoy seeing the brothers in interviews.
    You're welcome. They come across as always as good people, a tight family.

They certainly acted with their best foot forward. Good performance. This is the first I have ever seen Good Morning Britain, I was really overwhelmed at the background from the studio including the ferris wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    They certainly acted with their best foot forward. Good performance. This is the first I have ever seen Good Morning Britain, I was really overwhelmed at the background from the studio including the ferris wheel.
    I think you mean the London Eye Bill!!!

Great to see The Jacksons too!!! Marlon looks like great fun lol

Well, I learned something today that I never knew. To be honest I never heard of the London Eye so I googled it and now I know what it is. I have never been to London, unfortunately. The closest thing to the London Eye here in the USA is the Wonder Wheel at Coney Island in NYC and the Ferris Wheels at Hershey Park in PA near Harrisburg. It looks rather expensive though to me. Maybe I don't have any sense of UK values vs. US values.

One other comment regarding Jermaine. I haven't seen him in person in quite some time but he seems to be aging more than the rest of them.

^ Jermaine had lots of surgery, plus that hairdo or whatever he calls it is not helping matters...

Jackie, Tito and Marlon don't look so caked up so they're aging gracefully.

Jackie is 67!!!

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    ^ Jermaine had lots of surgery, plus that hairdo or whatever he calls it is not helping matters...

Jackie, Tito and Marlon don't look so caked up so they're aging gracefully.

Jackie is 67!!!
    jermaine is just plain weird looking with all that plastic Surgery and that high squeaky voice. The other jacksons look real good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    jermaine is just plain weird looking with all that plastic Surgery and that high squeaky voice. The other jacksons look real good though.
    Roberta dear, one of our other favourites sings in a high squeaky voice too, no names mentioned!

What a Jackson mess --
    I wonder if Randy is still undecided on what to do ...

[QUOTE=captainjames;464788]What a Jackson mess --
    I wonder if Randy is still undecided on what to do ...[/QUOTE

In my opinion, randy is trying not to deal with Jermaine!!!!

[QUOTE=dvus7;464807]
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    What a Jackson mess --

That does not sound like the case to me. They seem to be happy with the act they've worked out among the four them, the original members of the Jackson 5 aka The Jackson's. Also the last 2 times I saw Randy onstage with Michael, he went rogue and started singing lyrics from a popular rap song "O.P.P." when he was suppose to be singing "ABC". I wouldn't put up with that either. It's unprofessional.

[QUOTE=dvus7;464807]
    What a Jackson mess --

That is probably true.....
    I know he was there to bring Latoya back home and to comfort Janet during her divorce. He is the youngest of the clan [[brothers) and probably the only one I know that has not recorded any solo efforts.

[QUOTE=captainjames;464840]
    Quote Originally Posted by dvus7 View Post

That is probably true.....
    I know he was there to bring Latoya back home and to comfort Janet during her divorce. He is the youngest of the clan [[brothers) and probably the only one I know that has not recorded any solo efforts.
    Randy had a single at the end of the 70s, "How Can I Be Sure", but I think it may have only been a promo. It was very good IMO. And while this wasn't a solo thing, his Randy and the Gypsies project was outside of what he did with his brothers. And it too was very good. Its a shame that the band didn't take off and I think Randy became disenchanted with the business. I hate to compare musical talents, but if I did, I would rank Randy as the second most talented Jackson, after Michael. He had a great voice [[my favorite of the boys after Michael), he was a musician and he could dance. For whatever reason success outside of the Jacksons eluded him.

What a Jackson mess --
    I wonder if Randy is still undecided on what to do ...
    Randy will never be part of the group again unless Jermaine leaves.

I read elsewhere that Randy singing "O.P.P." [[which sampled "ABC") was scripted since MJ was known to have scripted fights with his brothers lol

Here's MJ "arguing" with Randy, Jackie and Marlon over singing the old stuff [[this is scripted):

So I'm sure Randy doing "O.P.P." was staged!
    Last edited by midnightman; 06-18-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Randy will never be part of the group again unless Jermaine leaves.

I read elsewhere that Randy singing "O.P.P." [[which sampled "ABC") was scripted since MJ was known to have scripted fights with his brothers lol

Here's MJ "arguing" with Randy, Jackie and Marlon over singing the old stuff [[this is scripted):

So I'm sure Randy doing "O.P.P." was staged!
    Definitely agree with you !!!
    Michael was a perfectionist and I am sure they practiced that routine a million times and never went off script.

[QUOTE=RanRan79;464883]

Randy had a single at the end of the 70s, "How Can I Be Sure", but I think it may have only been a promo. It was very good IMO. And while this wasn't a solo thing, his Randy and the Gypsies project was outside of what he did with his brothers. And it too was very good. Its a shame that the band didn't take off and I think Randy became disenchanted with the business. I hate to compare musical talents, but if I did, I would rank Randy as the second most talented Jackson, after Michael. He had a great voice [[my favorite of the boys after Michael), he was a musician and he could dance. For whatever reason success outside of the Jacksons eluded him.
    Good backstory,Ran. Knew only about The Gypsies. He was also a powerful bongos player back in the 70's!!