I first learned about Diana Ross and the Supremes Greatest Hits [[CD4W-7093) while at Jerry's Records in Pittsburgh when I ran into another Motown collector. He told me about the unicorn of unicorns and I began searching. I've seen it go up on eBay but each time I've seen it over the years it went for well north of $150.

Well, the collectors must be getting thin. I just got one for $50 and it is in absolute pristine condition. If I get time before leaving for a work trip, I'll put a few cuts up on YouTube. This disc is amazing!

Name:  R-8280157-1458533753-8371.jpeg.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  52.1 KB

We've gotten most of these on Expanded Editions, the 2000 pink boxed set, the Lost and Found, etc. The one I don't think ever was released is Forever Came Today. Given the delay with Reflections Expanded Edition, this may be the only way to get it.

The mixing on this is over the top. MWIEWY has a funky reverb on the bass, some of the backgrounds are louder or clearer and some have elements I ether missed on the EE releases or the EE releases used a slightly different mix.

Unicorns do come true!