[REMOVE ADS]

Melvin Edmonds of After 7 has passed!

http://samsylk.com/2019/05/19/prayer...s-passed-away/

Condolences to his brothers Kevon and Kenneth [[Babyface)! It’s been a rough week.

What such sad news to hear the Passing of Melvin Edmonds, just had an email from Soul Tracks to confirm, until this the only reference I could find was the one jboy88 posted above.

https://www.soultracks.com/story-melvin-edmonds-dies

Just never tire of After 7, such strong vocals & harmonies, what True talent, especially the Brother's and Melvin's son who replaced him for a while.

Rest in Peace Melvin, and thanks for so much joy you brought with your gift with music. Condolences to all his Family and especially Kevon & Kenneth [[Babyface) Your in my Prayers at this sad time.
    Last edited by jaybs; 05-19-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Really sad to hear this. The group made a great contribution to the world of music. May he rest in peace.

I am sorry to hear this. I enjoyed their music at lot in the 90s. Rest in peace Melvin. Thanks man.

Such a tragedy. Got the alert on the train a few hours ago. Rest in power and peace to the Edmonds family.

65 years old.

I had no idea the members of After 7 were all in their early to mid 30s when they became stars. Shows you it's never too late to accomplish your dreams.

What a sad way for him to leave but at least he's no longer suffering.

Their older brother Marvin Jr. has also deceased and Marvin Sr., their father, died, when all of them were relatively young.

Had no idea the Edmonds had all that tragedy.

My heart and condolences go out to Kevon, Kenneth, the other two surviving Edmonds brothers, Keith Mitchell and Melvin's children, including Jason Edmonds, who replaced his dad in the group.

It was only a couple of weeks ago that i bought an After7 cd and i liked it. They kind of passed me by at the time, and i am glad i finally caught on to them albeit belatedly. Very sad news. May he r.i.p.