Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
Tony is a liar who can't be trusted. I don't believe his Mary broke story. The fact that so much of his first book is exaggerated stories that already appeared in other books, only he adds himself as one of the cast, is enough to side eye him [[although the book is a must read for entertainment purposes only). But when he did an interview talking about how Flo was a drug addict, that sealed the deal for me. Supposedly devoted to "Miss Flo" but would tell that kind of lie for sensationalism on her, especially when a certain segment of fandom already looks for ways to tarnish her memory and character...unacceptable. I'm surprised Tony Tall Tales isn't a member of this forum...or is he?
Oh he was Ran...under the guise of Top Diva. He denied being Tony Turner, but,
constantly 'promoted' himself/Turner. Such whoppers he told would leave you speechless. He said Tony was married to some European Baron and living in a castle
in Spain or some such bullshit. He was very confrontational, nasty and toxic. Let's just
say...pathological. I was thrilled when Ralph sent him off to his Spanish pastures.