[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross' Accusations Against TSA Investigated, No Wrongdoing Found: Report

Another rave review for Diana Ross in New Orleans.

https://www.myneworleans.com/jazz-fe...eC6StLy1QLV_To

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post

Thank you Roberta. What a wonderful review. Sounds like it was a great show and the audience loved her.

So TSA investigated themselves and found no wrongdoing...?

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Just like the police. Yup. And the truth is that they may not have done anything wrong. Like I said in my original post about this mess in the other thread, Diana is known for her diva antics. She may have been taken aback at being treated like an everyday people as opposed to the legend that she is. But trust the word of TSA? Uh no. Of course for some folks the way they respond to a situation depends on who is involved, as opposed to right and wrong. Diana Ross could get lynched by the Klan and someone here would post about how it was all her fault. Pathetic.

Yes, another glowing review for the American treasure Diana Ross. Few performers are able to relate to their audience like Diana does! I hope these reviews reach her and help to erase the bad experience afterwards.

Ha! No surprise there, right?

" sublime performance and audience reaction to the divine Ms. Ross. The supreme Supreme. The name of love."
    " ascended in a burst of yellow... "She looks like the sun."
    What a glowing, heartfelt review. Thanks for posting.

Just like crooked cops.

By the way, it's pathetic none of the presidents from Bush II to now never doing anything about it but making excuses for it and helping their powers to just expand.

I know you trust anything in regards to what they say about Diana but, bruh, you know good well if it was Jacko or whoever, you'd be demanding an investigation lol

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I know you trust anything in regards to what they say about Diana but, bruh, you know good well if it was Jacko or whoever, you'd be demanding an investigation lol
    Yep and had no problem posting a link to TMZ about Diana and TSA and said we shouldnt read the 1,100 comments if we are big fans of Diana Ross and are easily offended, which means he had read every disgusting and racist and sexist and ageist comment and NONE of them bothered him. SMH

FYI.......the TMZ comments were so offensive and racist and disgusting but I guess that dont matter to him as long as Diana Ross is the one there aimed at.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 05-09-2019 at 06:30 PM.

They did an investigation. What more do you want them to do? She ain't all that important. LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    They did an investigation. What more do you want them to do? She ain't all that important. LOL!!!
    She is a human being like everyone else. The rules apply equally to ALL. If u don’t like it - don’t fly. That simple.

^ Exactly, DMG!

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    She is a human being like everyone else. The rules apply equally to ALL. If u don’t like it - don’t fly. That simple.
    I told her she needs to get a bus. I guess I am going to have to tell her again! She doesn't tour overseas anymore, so why not?

^ Exactly, DMG!
    That's what I've been saying. She is not better than anyone else. If she doesn't want to follow the rules set up for everyone, then she should not be flying,especially commercial.
    Last edited by marv2; 05-10-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Oh, she is better than some. She doesn’t spend hours per day spreading negativity - she brings joy and happiness to millions. She’s definitely better than some.
    Last edited by TheMotownManiac; 05-10-2019 at 01:14 AM.

Unless there is video footage, I do not trust entities with power to police themselves. Look at the number of police being prosecuted with dashboard and cop cans VS before these devices. Time after time it’s proven cops lied until footage appeared. I don’t know if they were wrong or not, but I do know as much as she travels, to have only two instances like this in nearly 60 years of flying, I have a tendency to believe she felt violated for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Oh, she is better than some. She doesn’t spend hours per day spreading negativity - she brings joy and happiness to millions. She’s definitely better than some.
    I have just been looking through this thread and the previous one regarding the same subject and it is Miss Marv who has posted far more comments than anyone else on this subject. His life would be even emptier and duller if he did not have Diana Ross to constantly bitch about. Pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebrock View Post
    i have just been looking through this thread and the previous one regarding the same subject and it is miss marv who has posted far more comments than anyone else on this subject. His life would be even emptier and duller if he did not have diana ross to constantly bitch about. Pitiful.
    bingo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Unless there is video footage, I do not trust entities with power to police themselves. Look at the number of police being prosecuted with dashboard and cop cans VS before these devices. Time after time it’s proven cops lied until footage appeared. I don’t know if they were wrong or not, but I do know as much as she travels, to have only two instances like this in nearly 60 years of flying, I have a tendency to believe she felt violated for a reason.
    I have to agree all around.

I told her she needs to get a bus. I guess I am going to have to tell her again! She doesn't tour overseas anymore, so why not?
    You need to burn that Diana wig away and stop talking to yourself in the mirror thinking your talkin to Diana Ross. Get outta the house dude. You aint right.

You need to burn that Diana wig away and stop talking to yourself in the mirror thinking your talkin to Diana Ross. Get outta the house dude. You aint right.
    Where has he disappeared to ? He always goes to ground to lick his wounds when the heat is on him. He cannot face the music. Coward.

This grabbing and feeling people every which way is not cool no matter who it is. These measures were OK initially; it was an emergency situation. But they've had twenty years now to come up with a better solution.

Got to be a better way. How about robots?? lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    This grabbing and feeling people every which way is not cool no matter who it is. These measures were OK initially; it was an emergency situation. But they've had twenty years now to come up with a better solution.

Do you really think that someone is interested in grabbing and feeling on senior citizens?

Do you really think that someone is interested in grabbing and feeling on senior citizens?
    YES, YOU! The way you worship Mary Wilson. "She's a goddess." "A superstar." Remember that?

not sure if they are interested, but the TSA sure has no problem getting [[perhaps) a little too personal with this 96 senior citizen in a wheelchair.

https://abc7news.com/travel/video-of...trage/3586811/

The reporter in video said that pat downs are caveman security. Today with facial recognition, video analytics, behavior prediction, this is not the way that TSA should be operating

From March of last year:

It's not just legendary musical divas who have issue with the TSA...

I quite agree. An airport security guy felt my rude bits a few years back. I was astonished, but did not report it as i just wanted to get on with my holiday.

I have had several “close encounters” with TSA but it doesn’t bother me at all. I just consider it part of air safety. That being said, I think women are more prone to feeling violated than men are and, I have had several rude, asshole agents who clearly enjoy their sliver of power. I can easily see someone wanting to push the limits with a celebrity. Everyone has their own set of boundaries that should be respected.