Diana Ross Gets Supremely Bad Treatment from TSA in New Orleans: “Was over the top! Makes me wanna cry! I am feeling violated- I still feel her hands between my legs!”

by Roger Friedman

Diana Ross says she was “treated like shit” by the TSA in New Orleans this morning. On Twitter, she posted news that she’d been treated like royalty at the New Orleans jazz fest only to be “treated like shit” at the airport.

“OK so, on one hand, I’m treated like royalty in New Orleans and at the airport I was treated like shit…Let me be clear, Not the people or Delta BUT TSA , was over the top !! Makes me want to cry !!!….Its not what was done but how , I am feeling violated – I still feel her hands between my legs, front and back [[ saying to me it's her job ,) WOW!!really mixed emotions I always like to see the good things but not feeling good right now”

She is not complaining about the people or Delta. She says that it was the TSA that was over the top. She said that it made her want to cry.

Diana said that at that on one hand, she was treated like royalty at New Orleans, and at the airport, she was treated like shit.

This is NOT a diva complaining. A lot of people can identify exactly with what happened here.

But in today's world, I guess much of it is necessary.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/05/0...etween-my-legs