[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Tina Turner Ill

Tina Turner Ill

https://www.facebook.com/1110849309/...370803?sfns=mo

This Facebook post says Tina Turner is losing a battle with stomach cancer and a kidney being rejected and is planning her funeral

Supposed to say she’s ill

Very sad news. Tina wrote of her health issues in her recent book. She looked great recently at a performance of the musical of her life, but you never really know what someone is going through. I hope this news isn't true. So many legends are leaving us. But what a legacy she will leave.
    Last edited by reese; 05-05-2019 at 08:17 AM.

Hey Jobeterob,
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet...
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is...r-gravely-ill/

There have been similar reports for several months. I hope the reports are untrue, in the same way I hoped similar stories appeared [[and were denied here) in the weeks leading uo to Aretha's passing.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/1110849309/...370803?sfns=mo

This Facebook post says Tina Turner is losing a battle with stomach cancer and a kidney being rejected and is planning her funeral
    If true and im real skeptical she has my deepest sympathy love and prayers. If it isnt true shes always got my love and prayers. Until I hear a statement from Miss Turner Im not going to think this is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    If true and im real skeptical she has my deepest sympathy love and prayers. If it isnt true shes always got my love and prayers. Until I hear a statement from Miss Turner Im not going to think this is real.
    But you know, Ms. Roberta, that our Miss Turner is about the last person on earth to run to the press with every blip and burp. Let's pray for the health and wellness of all our performers.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    But you know, Ms. Roberta, that our Miss Turner is about the last person on earth to run to the press with every blip and burp. Let's pray for the health and wellness of all our performers.
    Indeed my dear. Icons like Donna Summer and Aretha Franklin and Diana Ross and Cher and Tina Turner dont run to the press or snakes like Roger Friedman with stories and keep there private life private.

Hope this is overstated; didn’t cross my mind if would not be true but of course that’s correct - it might not be