[REMOVE ADS]

Florence Ballard- [[if she came back game)- what would YOU do with her personally?

If Florence came back and knew everything that went on since 1976, what would you do with her if she invited you?

I wouldn't though-

Show her the movie DREAMGIRLS
    Take her to the Motown Museum
    Bring her to Mary or Diana or family [[family might get SUPER creeped out)
    Bring up Me Too

But I would:
    Take her to an Esperanza Spalding concert or a blues concert
    Take her to Manhattan [[to see a classic Broadway play)
    Go to a fancy restaurant with her
    Just go to Big Boy with her assuming she eats something healthy like a nice salad, or eats oatmeal for breakfast there.

What would you do- have fun but don't go too far.

This is for those only who never had the chance to meet Flo....

Well Flo ain't coming back, nor is anyone else who has died, so the concept is ridiculous!

Flo will be the one showing us around when we reach the pearly gates.

I know it's not going to happen, but it's a only game and we're pretending.....

Really?????...how old are you?????.

there's nothing wrong with this topic - if you aren't interested in participating then select another thread. Or why don't you get off your ass and start a thread of your own?!?!?

This is no different than when we've discussed how we might have produced some of the songs or albums.

I'd be interested to hear her thoughts on pop and r&b music of today. what would she think of rap and all

Kids settle down

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Kids settle down
    Who made you comodorater dear?

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    there's nothing wrong with this topic - if you aren't interested in participating then select another thread. Or why don't you get off your ass and start a thread of your own?!?!?

This is no different than when we've discussed how we might have produced some of the songs or albums.

I'd be interested to hear her thoughts on pop and r&b music of today. what would she think of rap and all
    No need to be rude just because our opinions differ!

As someone who does occasionally start their own [[hopefully non controversial) threads, I hold the opinion that this particular thread is really rather weird, but of course, if you have nothing to contribute to it, don't post!
    [[self-hypocrisy fully recognised )

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    No need to be rude just because our opinions differ!
    You're more than welcome to find a post to be of non-interest or even dumb. but to take the time and call that out to the member that initiated this thread is uncalled for. For whatever reason, this member thought this might be an interesting topic. There's no reason to belittle them just because you don't find this topic of equal interest

Dear sup_fan. Excuse me but you are very rude! My opinion is as valid as anyone else's on here. I still think that it's a weird subject but I respect the OP's right to their thoughts. You have no right to tell me what I can say or not as the case may be. I have never told anyone that they cannot express an opinion just because it differs from mine. Now get off my back and have a good day.

Copley - in your initial post, you said "the concept is ridiculous." Who decreed that you're the one to judge what posts are worthwhile and what are ridiculous? And why would you feel compelled to address IMissFlo93 [[the originator of this thread) in such a rude manner? Did it not occur to you that IMissFlo93 might have thought this was a fun or entertaining topic of discussion?

Sup_fan. Xiz epo’u zpv hp boe gvdl zpvtfmg tjefxbzt!

hey - i'm willing to apologize if i came across too harshly to you and the others that were jumping on IMissFlo. but you owe an apology to IMissFlo for rudely criticizing and belittling him