[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    great vids!
    splanky.... charles stepney had a small b +w photo and in memory of on spirit back cover.
    nothing ruled the '70's really did it?
    end of the detroit motown
    then the philly sound kicked off
    the live acts that took your breath away were ewf,war and the pfunk tours.
    the early 70's what about the jb's
    ewf had 5/6 good albums 72-79
    kool and the gang's funky stuff was THE anthem,they were great too 'till they got a vocalist and went disco,celebrate,ladies night
    ohio players with the pain/pleasure/climax thing then on to mercury for skin tight, fire and honey.
    war went thru the 70's quite well
    bt express 1 great album then faded slowly,by 3rd album for definate
    brass construction 1st 2 albums great/good then i lost intrest.
    the fatback band with their street funk style. "street dance" [[perception label) was something else
    parliament's pfunk 75 onwards and the funkadelic,bootsy collins thing maybe if any one did imo it was the pfunk movement.
    bootsy collins bass ruled the 70's jb and pfunk?
    or the brekkers they were on everything with the electric sax and trumpet
    dont mention disco tho'!
    'spose the only way to do it is in record sales

We as people know that Earth,Wind & Fire's live shows in the mid seventies and early eighties were a thing to witness.Their concerts weren't nothing to sneeze at.You definitely can't compare the same group from then to now,just ain't the same.I really like to know is when the record companies are going to get up their butts and release live Dvd's or Blu Ray's of E,W & F's classsic shows?I mean never before seen concerts of the classic lineup.That's something I've been waiting for the past ten years.I hope and pray they will do it soon!Peace!

I wish Brick was more popular back then. They combined Jazz/Funk/Soul..even a bit of Reggae. Now, I loved ALL the sounds back then from the Ohio Players to Parliament, to EWF, to the Isleys and so on, BUT BRICK just did it for me..Paulo XXX

I meant to ask this earlier. Why isn't "Head To The Sky" available domestically? I've always thought that all of EWF's album were available in the U.S.. I'm starting to see that that isn't the case.

Exclamation

The short answer is "Yes" among others.