[REMOVE ADS]

Lyrics To Classic Temptations Albums

Hello, lím new here and have questions about the Motown Japanese releases.

Actually, itís about the inserts with lyrics on CDís and LPís. Iím a lyricist. I love singing or following along with the artists when listening to their music. Right now, Iím searching for lyrics for the classic Temptations albums (actually, itís after the David Ruffin era), but to me, itís still classic lol. Can someone please help me with this? The lyrics l seek are for the following albums or just individual songs:

On Broadway (with Diana Ross and the Supremes)

The Temptations Show (DVD version)

Slave from Puzzle People (what actually was Melvin Franklin saying on that one line?)

Psychedelic Shack (lyrics to the whole song)

1990 (full album)

House Party (full album)

Do The Temptations (full album)

Wings Of Love (full album)

Reunion (full album)

The rest are lyrics Iím seeking for the full albums:

Surface Thrills
    Back To Basics
    Truly For You
    Touch Me
    To Be Continued
    Together Again
    Special
    Milestone

Any others, I canít think of and hope no one minds if l inquire about them later.

Thanks

Quite a request golden oldie! I used to try and type up lyrics for songs, but honestly, to do it properly (getting all of the lead vocal correct, and taking into account the backing vocals) takes a LONG time. Good luck.