[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes T-shirt.....

I admit I like the concept of a 60th anniversary T-shirt to show my love for the Supremes, but oh my, so much is wrong with this item that it shouldn't be worn by anyone! Obviously I know this is not a licensed item as whoever created it has no idea what they're doing. This item appeared on Ebay today.

The trio of DMC used as the group photo, with the facsimile autographs of DMF.......Ms. Ross should be on the phone with her lawyers for the terrible use of her photo-shopped image as well!! I got a laugh out of this travesty, hopefully none will sell!
    Darin

Name:  Supremes Tshirt.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  35.0 KB

This is actionable...and not just legally, if you get my drift. How egregious.

Oh dear

I can see the Andantes in the background.

Is Diana selling this out of the back of her car?

Two big problems with the shirt itself: having a photo of Cindy with Flo's signature and having a Supremes photo repping the 60th anniversary without Florence. If it were Cindy's signature and a shirt specifically for DRATS, I'd be cool with it. I wouldn't buy it, but I'd be cool with it.

The other problem I have is those hands. If you're going to photoshop Diana's face and hair, the least one could do is photoshop her hands or have someone stand in who doesn't make it seem like Diana has the hands of a white, 60 year old retired mechanic. Whomever this person is, they did not spend a lot of time on details, both the shirt and the ebay photo.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    I can see the Andantes in the background.
    I see them too