[REMOVE ADS]

Song featured in Range Rover Evoque TV Commercial

For the last two weeks or so, there has been a commercial on MSNBC that stirs my interest. It is on the commercial for the Range Rover Evoque and the female singer starts out "I Found a Place In My Heart."

Does anyone know who is singing this and is that the title of the song?

I really like the song. It has a lot of deep soul and is something I would buy if it were available to purchase. I'd love to hear the rest of the song.

Thanks.

Seems the singer is Emma Smith of the Puppina Sisters.... the song was recorded just for the commercial, but Land Rover say due to the interest, they may try to release it in the future....

Wow! Hadn't heard this before. I really like this song!

I like it too. Interestingly, the first thing I thought of was Gladys and Pips' EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART. Does anyone else hear any similarity to the two?

I sure do, Milven! I knew that Emma Smith's recording reminded me of something familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. You nailed it with Gladys!

A blatant copy I would say!