[REMOVE ADS]

Grammy-nominated Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot and Killed Sunday afternoon

What a sad turn of events. I really respected his hustle [[pun intended) as an independent artist who bucked the system and won. Also for the greatest stage name of all time.
    Rest in power, young man.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    What a sad turn of events. I really respected his hustle [[pun intended) as an independent artist who bucked the system and won. Also for the greatest stage name of all time.
    Rest in power, young man.
    Not only that. He supported his immediate community in every way he could! Amazing young man.

Heard he was killed by a former member of the gang Nipsey use to be in, over petty jealousy. When are we going to stop killing each other, over trivial BS ?? RIP Brother, your commitment to your community will surely be missed.

I was not that familiar with him prior to his death but in doing my research he was pretty phenomenal and put his money where his mouth was. He really was about building his own community and keeping the black dollar in the community. I even saw a video of him as a youngster and he said that when he made it he would spend his money on assets [[property, etc) and not liabilities [[jewelry, cars, etc). A life taken waaay too soon. One day I pray that we will all look at each other as brothers and sisters and realize how valuable we are as a whole.

This is my favorite Nipsey Hussle recording:

And the story continues....