[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross' Most Played Songs in the UK

Hey jrob, we already had a discussion about this: https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthrea...ss+U.K.+charts

Thank you; I’m sorry

No worries! It was a really interesting read.

They don't play Diana Ross records on the radio in America [[not referring to satellite, subscription or terrestrial radio). They're not that many oldies around anymore and the ones that are play songs from 80s, 90s and early 2000s.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    They don't play Diana Ross records on the radio in America [[not referring to satellite, subscription or terrestrial radio). They're not that many oldies around anymore and the ones that are play songs from 80s, 90s and early 2000s.
    Hehehehehehehehehehehe. Cause you have access to the thousands of radio stations in the USA. Puhhhleeze!!!!
    Last edited by Roberta75; 04-24-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Hehehehehehehehehehehe. Cause you have access to the thousands of radio stations in the USA. Puhhhleeze!!!!
    I heard Good Morning Heartache a couple weeks ago and LILAIIMH

I Don’t think I ever heard Red Hot in any year on any station ever

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    So that must mean that no 60's Motown, Beatles, Beach Boys, Elvis etc etc are played on oldies stations over there? I tend to have a little trouble in believing that.

In the Philadelphia area, our main oldies station only play 80s and 90s. Very few 70s. I can't remember the last time they played a Diana Ross or Supremes song.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxfordfrankford513 View Post
    In the Philadelphia area, our main oldies station only play 80s and 90s. Very few 70s. I can't remember the last time they played a Diana Ross or Supremes song.
    You're right about that. I was really upset when our oldies station [[WOGL) went practically all-80s. I have to be in my car to listen to anything 50s, 60s, or 70s, but only because I pay for it on Sirius. I keep hoping someday there will be an all-Motown station!

Quote Originally Posted by mike_sku View Post
    You're right about that. I was really upset when our oldies station [[WOGL) went practically all-80s. I have to be in my car to listen to anything 50s, 60s, or 70s, but only because I pay for it on Sirius. I keep hoping someday there will be an all-Motown station!
    I love Soultown on Sirius as it plays real classic Motown and Soul music.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I love Soultown on Sirius as it plays real classic Motown and Soul music.
    I love Soultown too, Ms. Roberta! Especially their weekend historic countdowns. You may also want to try my local jazz station, WBGO.org, and the Felix Hernandez program Rhythm Review. Best to you always!