[REMOVE ADS]

The murder of Paul Williams

* I removed this video because it was too hardcore.
    Last edited by marv2; 04-19-2019 at 08:13 AM.

Where did you find it, Marv? Is the theory then that he didn't actually commit suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Where did you find it, Marv? Is the theory then that he didn't actually commit suicide?
    I foundit on Youtube and after I took it down from here, it was removed from Youtube as well. Yes, it's theory was Paul Williams did not commit suicide and was murdered. It covered a variety of Motown artists, execs. etc.

I don't know. I tried to entertain this theory that Paul was murdered but he possibly was bipolar. Like he wanted to keep his career going but he had self doubt too. I still think he killed himself.

I never heard that he was bipolar. He suffered terribly from sickle cell disease which I know very little about. I don't recall that being mentioned in the presentation.

He did commit suicide.
    Reading Otis Williams’s and Peter Jamison’s books show it.
    Plus I think I’ve read somewhere - on these books maybe? - that Paul was dying and that the doctors told him the truth about it just days before he was found dead.
    Paul was to die anyway within a few months, if not days.
    Very sad...

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    I never heard that he was bipolar. He suffered terribly from sickle cell disease which I know very little about. I don't recall that being mentioned in the presentation.
    I never heard that Paul was bipolar either. Sickle Cell Anemia is a devastating disease. My ex-girlfriend's sister and brother both died from it very young. The white blood cells over take the red ones, but that is just one aspect of the disease.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    * I removed this video because it was too hardcore.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Real rich coming from you.

I didn't know he had Sickle Cell! What a talent he was. I'm sure it'd be hard not to feel overlooked in a group with so much of it. I also always thought his star may have suffered because his voice was very similar to Ruffin's but without the edge so I think he was one that had to defer to Ruffin - another tragic hero.

Marv, if you see it again please try and steal a link for us! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    I didn't know he had Sickle Cell! What a talent he was. I'm sure it'd be hard not to feel overlooked in a group with so much of it. I also always thought his star may have suffered because his voice was very similar to Ruffin's but without the edge so I think he was one that had to defer to Ruffin - another tragic hero.

Marv, if you see it again please try and steal a link for us! Thanks!
    Will do Kenneth, although I think the video was a bit too hot to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    He might've been but wasn't diagnosed? I thought I heard he had mood swings? But yeah he might've committed suicide because he had issues dealing with sickle cell. *shrug* I apologize if I'm just guessing on the bipolar part.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    He might've been but wasn't diagnosed? I thought I heard he had mood swings? But yeah he might've committed suicide because he had issues dealing with sickle cell. *shrug* I apologize if I'm just guessing on the bipolar part.
    The circumstances surrounding his death seem more than just a bit odd. He drove over near Motown wearing only his underwear and used a gun in the hand that is not dominant hand [[I think they said he shot himself in the temple using his left hand when he was right handed), etc, etc. People that saw and spoke to him shortly before this all happen said that he was in good spirits, a good mood. That's why all of the speculation cropped up immediately afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by jbpintus View Post
    He did commit suicide.
    Reading Otis Williams’s and Peter Jamison’s books show it.
    Plus I think I’ve read somewhere - on these books maybe? - that Paul was dying and that the doctors told him the truth about it just days before he was found dead.
    Paul was to die anyway within a few months, if not days.
    Very sad...
    In Otis' book he also claimed that the ghost of Paul Williams visited him and Eddie Kendricks afterwards. Eddie said that was BS and it never happened.