[REMOVE ADS]

Billboard Top 500 Songs of the 1980's

Fascinating. The first the first I can't recall at all is #48

Not that I was actually there, but the first I don't recall is "Say Say Say".

(Never heard it before in me life, but it sounds pretty good!)

"Upside Down" should obviously be #1, though, so they must have a made a mistake somewhere.

I was around the whole decade. How come there are hardly any Black artists on this list?

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Not that I was actually there, but the first I don't recall is "Say Say Say".

(Never heard it before in me life, but it sounds pretty good!)

"Upside Down" should obviously be #1, though, so they must have a made a mistake somewhere.
    Exactly and Endless Love #2

At least there were other Motown songs on the list

Most of those recordings bring back good memories for me. That was the last period in which I really listened to the radio. And of course, many of these recordings had great videos as well.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Most of those recordings bring back good memories for me. That was the last period in which I really listened to the radio. And of course, many of these recordings had great videos as well.
    Me too; after kids were born, music was time limited