[REMOVE ADS]

Impact featuring Damon Harris - 1976 TV Performance

thanks MARV
    in the early days of the net, I exchanged emails with Damon Harris. He had a site with a lot of information about prostate cancer [[ which he eventually died from ). I copied the information & gave it to my doctor at Lahey Clinic. The doc said it was very good. Then he asked me, "if you get severe, which of these remedies would you do? I said, Cut the bad thing out, & take testosterone shots." He agreed. Luckily I have never had to have that severe a case. edafan

You're very welcome Edafan. I am very happy things worked out for you too.

Good performance! Thanks for the upload Marv. Damon is my favorite tenor after Eddie.

Damon was such a genuine guy! and I agree second to Eddie K, I also corresponded with Damon, such a strong man & such faith.

Sadly I am not sure IMPACT had the quality material he deserved, Thanks as always Marv2 for posting a Gem, it is one Impact track I loved.

Nice performance,damon was indeed the best after eddie and it's sad that his career didn't go farther.

That one guy with glasses sure reminds me of David Ruffin.

Thanks for the post. I go to Historic Films looking for commercials that I remember having good music like Newport cigarettes "Cool and fresh is the Newport taste," "New Cremora made by Bordens", "Nothing say lovin like something from the oven" for examplec. I've found some there and on You Tube but some are elusive.