[REMOVE ADS]

Robert Ellis Silberstein bio: age, net worth, relationship with Diana Ross Read more:

by Sade Balogun
    We usually see stars – bright personalities on the sky of the showbiz, but we never see those people who help them to become famous, who promote them and make them who they are. Every star has a manager, and one of such managers is the rich and successful Robert Ellis Silberstein. Who is he? ...

If you happened to hear such names as Billy Preston, Diana Ross, the Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood, Rufus, Meat Loaf and Status Quo, you should know that they became famous due to Robert Silberstein – their star manager. Today this is an extremely successful and rich man,...

Due to his hard work and show business involvement, the man earned a quite decent sum of money. Robert Ellis Silberstein today net worth is estimated at 50 million USD! So being 73 years old he can do anything he wants and live without working...

[He] is not married today. However, he was the husband of a singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress – Diana Ross...

Diana dated another man – the head of the company Motown – Berry Gordy. However, she, apparently, chose Robert. Bob Ellis and Diana Ross were both interrelated in a musical career and dated only two months before they got married on 20th January 1971. Their love story was not durable, and the couple got divorced six years later on 9th March 1977. After the divorce, the journalists managed to take an interview where the man said things that sounded quite desperate:

“My wife belongs to that company [Motown]… She’s totally dominated by a man [Berry Gordy] who never read a book in his life. I just can’t stand it anymore to hear them calling Stevie Wonder a genius. What happened to Freud?”

Robert Ellis Silberstein and Diana Ross gave birth to two girls: Tracee Ellis Ross [[1972) and Chudney Ross [[1975). Their children are both involved in the cinema industry. Tracee is an actress, and Chudney is a producer and production manager...

https://www.legit.ng/1232763-robert-...iana-ross.html

This is the second time this week that I read Diana being referred to as a songwriter. The first time was here in a thread that said she co-wrote a song. [[Now I forget the song and artist that she wrote it with). I did not know that Diana wrote any songs. Did she write any other songs?

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post

This is the second time this week that I read Diana being referred to as a songwriter. The first time was here in a thread that said she co-wrote a song. [[Now I forget the song and artist that she wrote it with). I did not know that Diana wrote any songs. Did she write any other songs?
    She co-wrote WORK THAT BODY, LADIES HOT LINE, SO CLOSE, FOOL FOR YOUR LOVE, TURN ME OVER, I AM ME, GIRLS, FIGHT FOR IT, and SHOCKWAVES.

Wow! And I call myself a fan. I honestly did not know that she wrote any songs until this past week. Thanks for educating me.

For a man who never read a book in his life...did pretty damn well.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    For a man who never read a book in his life...did pretty damn well.
    If you believe this hype. This sounds like it came out in the late 1970s likely after their divorce. Ellis was bitter for a while. I don't believe the net worth comments

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    If you believe this hype. This sounds like it came out in the late 1970s likely after their divorce. Ellis was bitter for a while. I don't believe the net worth comments
    Actually, I believe little of what I read anymore....unless I hear it out of the horses mouth. Just making a point if, in fact, he did say that. Who knows??

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    Yes, the article mentions that the quotes came from an interview in the late seventies after the divorce. The guy probably was bitter at the time

After the divorce, the journalists managed to take an interview where the man said things that sounded quite desperate:

Decades have gone by since then, and feelings and opinions change with time. This is Diana's entire family. Notice Berry and Bob standing next to their daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    She co-wrote WORK THAT BODY, LADIES HOT LINE, SO CLOSE, FOOL FOR YOUR LOVE, TURN ME OVER, I AM ME, GIRLS, FIGHT FOR IT, and SHOCKWAVES.
    What is Ladies Hot Line?

I had no idea she had written Ladies Hot Line by the Weather Girls. Neat! I wonder if she had first recorded her own version of this song and didn't like the result, so it got passed on to the Weather Girls?

https://youtu.be/jRMWTwkE_-s

That's the song that was mentioned in the other thread saying that Diana Ross wrote a song with Paul Jabara. I was suprised that she wrote a song and now I see that she wrote quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    don't know about that Luke, but he did write a song with Diana Ross.

It's rather, uh .......... well, here it is:

I can’t see how net worth estimates could have any accuracy; they are wildly inflated for everyone