[REMOVE ADS]

Mary hamming it up

Did anyone notice that Mary really began to ham it up during those last few months of the original group being together? I noticed it while watching Flo's last appearance on the Tonight Show and Sullivan. She also began to ad-lib more and more during this period too which she had never done before. I wonder if this was her way of saying "Hey look at me, I can be funny and entertaining. I'm not as easily replaceable as Flo". Whereas during this period Flo seemed extremely introverted.

Oops didn't mean to post this in the Motown forum. Can this be moved?

She was just desperate for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    She was just desperate for attention.
    She got lots of attention off stage as we well know ha ha ha, but she was obviously frustrated that she was merely a background singer on stage with little to do except flutter her eyelashes and seek out her latest conquest.