[REMOVE ADS]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Just babblin!!

SIR IT'S AMAZING HOW YOU THINK YOUR WAY OUT OF THESE ROADBLOCKS PUT THERE BY THE COMPETITION TO STOP YOU,SIR ALL THE HUSTLERS-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..ALL THE BUSINESS MEN IN DA HOOD LOOK UP TO YOU AS AN EXAMPLE OF TRUE GRIT...[and slick slight of hand]AS A MATTER OF FACT THE PIMPS-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..THE GENTLEMEN OF THE NIGHT ASSOCIATION IS GIVING A BASH IN YOUR HONOR AT A TIME TO BE NAMED...[as soon as they make bail]THIS IS GONNA BE THE EVENT OF THE POLITICAL SEASON IN DA HOOD-SHYSTERS-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..SOCIETY MEMBERS FROM ALL CORNERS OF DA HOOD WILL BE THERE TO HONOR YOU SIR,I'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED!

I am there. I am a man of the peeps and I will stand with them through thick and thin. Just make sure nobody takes any pictures. I saw what the internet and a long memory did to Joe Biden in that last debate and I don't think it'll go over well with my suburban big money donors to see me with pimps, pushers, hos and street people since half of those racist mofos think I all of the above. As soon as I'm in the Whites House, I'm going to make suburbs illegal. Ummm... Do you suppose anybody from the suburbs reads these posts? I might have to start posting in a coded language.

Hmmm...

Enwhay Iay inway ethay esidencypray, I'may onnagay akemay uburbsay legalillay. Eahyay, at'sthat ethay icketay!

Can't be too careful.

NO PICS WILL BE TAKEN...[now we can't do anything about those F.B.I.-INTERNAL REVENUE guys in the bushes]SIR YOU MAY WANT TO WEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT...[say oh a big bush wig and dark glasses]JUST TO PROTECT YOUR IMAGE SIR.

Oh, don't worry about that. The current president has discredited the FBI so nobody's gonna believe them when they do anything ever again. Looks like he made ameriKKKa grate again.

After you're in office sir,you should scatter them to the four winds.

I'll reorganize them. I'm gonna change the membership to a bunch of bruhs that I can trust. Yeah, FBI is going to stand for "Fat Black & Ignorant" and we are gonna get some getback for all of that J. Edgar Hoover bullchip [[best believe).

Good sir,and you can tear down that ugly building and put up a giant disco palace an rib joint.

Ya know,it's funny that i can find a quiet room,but always rumbling in my mind-things going bump day an night,ideas flying by almost hitting me,images floating and sinking,and one cruel voice always commanding me to get up and do something..[my wife]of course i ignore that one,but it won't go away..it's madness i tell you madness...i'm gonna go over in the corner and stand on my head now,and all those mind things will get scrambled and by the time they get back up....i'll be sober but then they'll come back bugging me,or am i just buggin out over here oh well maybe i'll eat a freeze pop and freeze em out and when they thaw out i'll be far far away...yep the freezers of my mind...what a night!!!

Sounds like things are going well over there. I'm having a rough go, myself. I've had people accusing me of farting at the mall all night. I don't have to take that crap. In fact, if I could take a crap, I wouldn't be farting at the mall all night. [[Who let Grady set up a stand in the food court? The line at the bathrooms is double wide and wrapped around the corner.) Anyway, I might have to tell the next loser off because I almost always say "excuse me" when I have gas and it's unfair for them to assume that it was me just beccause they turned around and I was the only person standing there. I probably would have told them off but I was busy trying to put a clothes pin on my nose. I would try your solution of standing on my head but I learned not to do that a couple of years ago when I had Grady's special 20 alarm chili to disastrous results. Let's just say that if you're eating at Grady's, don't bother wearing Depends because it doesn't depend, it's a "Heck No". Anyway, I was told not to go back to the mall but I'm probably going to wait until the guard who told me that goes home because I can't pass up buy one, get one free buzzard wings. Can't let this coupon go to waste.

Wow,sir you give a new meaning to..run jerry run!!!

Sir,while this name calling is happening in baltimore,this might be a good time for you to-swoop in and save the day.

Hey,is it just me or do folks go to bed early around here,ya'll got a curfew or what?? Heck it's only[2am]where ya'll at-marv,jerry,west,144,tomato tom,wow this place is more deserted than grady's on free sample day..well i guess it's just you an me voice,voice..voooooice???

I don't know, arr&bee, I dropped in especially to see you, and you're not here.Sorry ypu lost your voice, and I hope it comes back soon.

I have plenty of 4:00 am posts. I'm afraid to read them the next day because who knows what I wrote while somnambulating?

By 4am i'm too drunk-opps-err-ahem-hehe..tired to keep up,but it good to know that you are still awake sir trying to serve the people..run jerry run.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    i don't know, arr&bee, i dropped in especially to see you, and you're not here.sorry ypu lost your voice, and i hope it comes back soon.
    hey 144man,what's happnin brother,yep ol[voice]is a party pooper early to bed[he such a nerd]won't even take a sip of this wonderful elixur,well i'll be around.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    By 4am i'm too drunk-opps-err-ahem-hehe..tired to keep up,but it good to know that you are still awake sir trying to serve the people..run jerry run.
    Vote Jerry 2020 because he never sleeps.

Also: Vote Jerry 2020. It's not his fault if he pushes the button because he never sleeps.

I HAD A DREAM AND WOKE UP SMILING...[it wasn't about my wife,hehe]IT'S GOOD TO WAKE UP SMILING AFTER A DREAM WHICH MEANS THAT IT WAS A HAPPY DREAM-WELL SWEET DREAMS..SWEET DREAMS MEAN THAT YOU ATE SOMETHING SWEET IN YOUR DREAMS,I NEVER ATE ANYTHING SWEET IN ONE OF MINE..[i woke up drunk once]BUT I WAS DREAMING ABOUT DRINKING IN THAT ONE,I NEED TO HAVE A SWEET DREAM WITH CAKE AND ICE CREAM AND COOKIES TOO!!

Last week I dreamed about eating a five-pound marshmallow and when I woke up, I couldn't find my pillow.

You're very funny sir,when you're elected you will be our[funniest]president ever,you may not solve any problems but the whole country will be laughing.