[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    May have elements of truth here but it's also long established that Jean couldn't stand Mary.
    Really?

It doesn’t seem like the FLO’s both current and former are that enamoured of being around her and She’s been irrelevant to Diana for 30 years

Perhaps Jean was frustrated with MW's dedication to Motown, and reluctance to leave the name behind....perhaps it was a matter of having to work too hard for what she considered a fraction of the salary deserved.
    I never saw or heard a very in depth interview with Jean where she clearly states or reveals much. She seems to give skittish answers and comments "I can't recall" frequently...I used to just hope she was saving it for a book.

I was glad to see her participate in the box set promo, and a few other Supremes related appearances post FLO's. I love the lady...she will most likely continue to be "just" day to day Jean Terrell most of the time, and a former Supreme only when she wants to be.