[REMOVE ADS]

More Four Tops unreleased Chess recording

I'M MY BABY'S BABYSITTER and COUNTRY GIRL. Their Chess recordings need re issued. They're just scattered around like a needle in a haystack. https://youtu.be/IXaegCUooKo

Oh this was great!!!! Chess Records was nuts not to release these gems at the time. Thank you Fourtopsbiggestfan [[I am their biggest reallyLOL!). Now I want to hear more, more, more....

Does anyone know any other unreleased Chess Records songs by the Four Tops? The only three I know of that were released are Chess 1623 Could It Be You b/w Kiss Me Baby and the years later Woke Up This Morning which was released in 2001 by Hip O Select. Other forum members produced videos of I'm My Baby's Babysitter and Country Girl. That make a total of 5 that were recorded at Chess. Surely there are others.

Too bad we don't have a www.dftwc.info [w=Windy City] similar to the Don't Forget the Motor City or we would know what others are out there.

Yes "I'm My Baby's Sitter" is great -thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    Does anyone know any other unreleased Chess Records songs by the Four Tops? The only three I know of that were released are Chess 1623 Could It Be You b/w Kiss Me Baby and the years later Woke Up This Morning which was released in 2001 by Hip O Select. Other forum members produced videos of I'm My Baby's Babysitter and Country Girl. That make a total of 5 that were recorded at Chess. Surely there are others.

Too bad we don't have a www.dftwc.info [w=Windy City] similar to the Don't Forget the Motor City or we would know what others are out there.
    Im assuming these are all the recordings from their time at CHESS.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post

Yes, they also recorded All My Life at Chess [[1956)