[REMOVE ADS]

Did The Obamas Get Involved With The Jussie Smollet Case?

The reversal of the case sure seems at least suspicious; lots of chatter about Chicago corruption & favors due. I sure hope the Obamas did not get involved; the rumor certainly could be GOP-based.

No. They did not. Any suggestion otherwise is the stuff of conservative wet dream about our former president being as corrupt as the present one. I heard somebody whisper this despicable rumor and wondered what connection they thought the Obamas had with him [[other than being black people from Chicago).

Speculation is that the reason the case was pleaded down [[it wasn't dropped; he actually paid a fine and has to do community service) is because the Chicago police department cut corners in the investigation and that revelation at trial would be an embarrassment for the prosecutors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    No. They did not. Any suggestion otherwise is the stuff of conservative wet dream about our former president being as corrupt as the present one. I heard somebody whisper this despicable rumor and wondered what connection they thought the Obamas had with him [[other than being black people from Chicago).

Speculation is that the reason the case was pleaded down [[it wasn't dropped; he actually paid a fine and has to do community service) is because the Chicago police department cut corners in the investigation and that revelation at trial would be an embarrassment for the prosecutors.
    I have to agree. Most likely a story concocted last weekend by the GOP to try to divert from the Mueller report.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I have to agree. Most likely a story concocted last weekend by the GOP to try to divert from the Mueller report.
    I'm thinking it was some conservative radio hack. They throw outrageous stuff out the time knowing that their thirsty listeners want something scandalous to jump on. Someone told me that the prosecutor in case contacted an acquaintance, who was Michele Obama's former chief-of-staff. By deplorable logic, that meant that Mrs. Obama calling shots in the minds of mental gnats.

Nah, I don't believe that. They have been trying to "dirty up" The Obamas since the first time he was sworn in as POTUS!

The idea that the Obamas got involved with Jussie Smollet's case is BS created by a Fox news pundit. The right wing will use anything and everything to disparage Democrats, progressives, and liberals that they know will rally up their base.

I am mad as hell that Mr. Smollet lied about the whole thing and used race and sexual orientation to get a better salary. Now when a Black or LGBT person really does get assaulted, they will automatically have a bigger cloud of suspicion over them than they already did.

However...how is it that people are getting so hot and bothered by a Black man who uses the same system of advantage that White people have always enjoyed? Why is it that Trump specifically called for an FBI investigation into a Black man getting off his felony charges while never saying a word about White felons getting off?

Just something to think about...

I'm thinking it was some conservative radio hack. They throw outrageous stuff out the time knowing that their thirsty listeners want something scandalous to jump on. Someone told me that the prosecutor in case contacted an acquaintance, who was Michele Obama's former chief-of-staff. By deplorable logic, that meant that Mrs. Obama calling shots in the minds of mental gnats.
    It was a Fox news talking head that started this shit. But, with that and the criminal-in-chief going nuts over Obamacare and shutting down trade with Mexico, they are all trying to cover the blow over the coming Muller report, which we have just learned will be heavily redacted by Trump's henchman William Barr. I only hope that the rats in the white house leak the unredacted report first.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    The idea that the Obamas got involved with Jussie Smollet's case is BS created by a Fox news pundit. The right wing will use anything and everything to disparage Democrats, progressives, and liberals that they know will rally up their base.

I am mad as hell that Mr. Smollet lied about the whole thing and used race and sexual orientation to get a better salary. Now when a Black or LGBT person really does get assaulted, they will automatically have a bigger cloud of suspicion over them than they already did.

However...how is it that people are getting so hot and bothered by a Black man who uses the same system of advantage that White people have always enjoyed? Why is it that Trump specifically called for an FBI investigation into a Black man getting off his felony charges while never saying a word about White felons getting off?

Just something to think about...
    Curiously, they were less upset with false reporting when Trump lied in a tweet and said that President Obama bugged Trump Tower. That also put law enforcement to work to corroborate the BS. Maybe they should have made Spanky pay for all hours spent looking for something he knew wasn't there.

Agreed all around, and it seems that the story has died it's deserved death.

It was a Fox news talking head that started this shit. But, with that and the criminal-in-chief going nuts over Obamacare and shutting down trade with Mexico, they are all trying to cover the blow over the coming Muller report, which we have just learned will be heavily redacted by Trump's henchman William Barr. I only hope that the rats in the white house leak the unredacted report first.
    FOX News is Trump's version of State TV. The former President and First lady had NOTHING to do with the Jussie Smollett case being dropped. Its pure propeganda and Hannity and that old washed up crooked Judge Pirro and those fools on Fox and Friends are so far up his butt im surprised they can breath. I REFUSE to watch a frame of that network. If you want to see the BS they spread there this is a real good website. http://www.newshounds.us/

Trump 2020!

Trump 2020!
    Sorry but i just hurled.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Sorry but i just hurled.
    I was kidding. April Fool's Day, ya know? The very thought of the Racist-in-chief makes me wanna hurl too, let alone four more years of him. Can't he get a stroke or something from all those Big Macs and diet Cokes he consumes? I know some people consider it bad karma to wish harm to others, but, not only does he do it, but i'll never forget how politicians and preachers wished illness and death to the Obamas.

I was kidding. April Fool's Day, ya know? The very thought of the Racist-in-chief makes me wanna hurl too, let alone four more years of him. Can't he get a stroke or something from all those Big Macs and diet Cokes he consumes? I know some people consider it bad karma to wish harm to others, but, not only does he do it, but i'll never forget how politicians and preachers wished illness and death to the Obamas.
    Oh Trumps the most rotten and evil and hateful and racist and lying Bastard God ever put breath in.

Here's something to chew on...suppose he gets reelected??? Alot of democrats in the running,maybe too many and they may cancel themselves out,if there's ever been a time to vote this is it..because if you think it's bad now............??

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Oh Trumps the most rotten and evil and hateful and racist and lying Bastard God ever put breath in.
    It's not even trump that is the worst problem, it's the latent racists he encouraged to crawl out of their holes.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Here's something to chew on...suppose he gets reelected??? Alot of democrats in the running,maybe too many and they may cancel themselves out,if there's ever been a time to vote this is it..because if you think it's bad now............??
    I think there's some time to weed out most of them. Remember the last election? There was a million repubs in the race before the party completely sold it's soul and nominated the current leader of our dear nation. The dem race will be interesting. There's a couple of candidates who look a little interesting and some who need to go sit down. At the moment I'm most impressed with Bernie, but I'm looking forward to hearing more from Biden. But there's a lot of time left for folks to disappoint and to surprise.

It's not even trump that is the worst problem, it's the latent racists he encouraged to crawl out of their holes.
    And that's going to be the long-term damage. The public stigma of being a known racist has become a badge of honor. God knows what's next.

The public stigma of being a known racist has become a badge of honor.
    It already is a badge of honor among their followers. Look at Dylan Roof. he shows no signs of repent. If he could do it over again, i'll bet he'd just make a bigger effort to evade getting caught.

Trump only helped to encourage racists all over to come out of hiding. He made it OK for white women to call the cops on people they don't believe belong in their space. He made it OK for white men to beat Black women.

Unfortunately, the only language these morons understand is what happens at the end of this video: