[REMOVE ADS]

Congratulations Toronto Raptors! NBA CHAMPS!!!!

I'd like to give a great, bit congratulations to the new NBA Champions.......The Toronto Raptors!!!!!

Congrats to the Team Up North. Trump is surely trying to figure out how to invite them and they're surely trying to send him a message that says that they speak French in Toronto and don't understand what he's saying.

But seriously, I'm glad someone besides the Dubs and Cavs won a championship.

Toronto Team Up North played great.
    They deserve it.

edafan

I didn't have a dog in the fight,but toronto is the luckiest team ever,some may not wanna say it but do you really think they would've beaten a healthy warriors team?..oh and they better prey that leonard stays.

Okay, Drake. You can leave courtside now. And get on your Jumbo jet/private jet. And go back to your collabs and cookie cutter "music." Maybe you can do a Degrassi High reboot? Hmmmmm...

Exactly what does a drake do???

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Exactly what does a drake do???
    Drake, "R&B" rapper from Canada.

Nice to see a Canadian team win The NBA championship. But, I'd much rather see Canadian teams being able to win The Stanley Cup. They haven't had much of a chance for that for over 20 years now.