[REMOVE ADS]

The new single, ‘Life’s Been Good To Me’ is due out soon.

I saw this on Mary Wilson's website.

http://marywilson.com/

She was just on Radio 2......

Is the song any good?

Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    Probably not.
    You don't know. You have no taste! LOL!!!

Can you stop following me around on the forum? If I didn't post, you would have nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    Can you stop following me around on the forum? If I didn't post, you would have nothing to say.
    Put me on ignore.

You are ignored! Please do the same for me. If loving Mary Wilson's non singing a-- is considered tasteful, then yeah, I'm tasteless and will be happy to stay that way. LOL
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 02-23-2011 at 06:47 PM.

She may not be the greatest singer to have graced the Earth, but she has a certain style that can be quite pleasing, as Dont Let My Teardrops Bother You, for example, shows. I admire her, for her tenacity to keep on going. no matter what shit life throws at her. Paulo xxxx

I heard the Tears today - havent heard in a long time. What a great voice and performance. Berry knew when to put her in the lead in the early days. I wonder if she can still sing in that register?

Hi Marv...how do we use the ignore feature? Luke, I recenty saw Mary in the symphony setting and was pleasantly suprised at her range. With ease she was hitting the high notes and that really got the audience going. Lately, it seems that her range is even better; she seems to have realxed her style a bit that allows her to increase her range-hope that makes sense! I am sure you have seen her many times, but I really how she takes control of the stage to prove that she was more than a background singer. She was so funny and sincere at the meet and greet and you can tell she is truly intrinsically motivated toward her profession.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Hi Marv...how do we use the ignore feature? Luke, I recenty saw Mary in the symphony setting and was pleasantly suprised at her range. With ease she was hitting the high notes and that really got the audience going. Lately, it seems that her range is even better; she seems to have realxed her style a bit that allows her to increase her range-hope that makes sense! I am sure you have seen her many times, but I really how she takes control of the stage to prove that she was more than a background singer. She was so funny and sincere at the meet and greet and you can tell she is truly intrinsically motivated toward her profession.
    Seen her in concert many, many times . She is a excellent singer which why people are still paying to see and hear her around the World.

Anyway....... go to Settings in the upper right corner of the screen just below the menu bar here. Click and then follow down the left side of the page until you see "Edit Ignore List". Click on that and in the little pop up box type in the name of the forum member you wish to put on "Ignore". Be sure to save your changes before leaving the settings page. I hope that helps.

I've seen Mary a fair number of times, although the last time was when she toured with Freda Payne and Edwin Starr. She always entertains and sings well.

I'm looking forward to her singing next week, when she is touring with the Chi-Lites. I have no doubt she will give good value for money.

What exactly is "due out soon" mean ?

James

It says that on Mary's website. I couldn't see any indication of when it might be available though.

We've been waiting for this for a long time and I am sure Mary is as eager as the fans to have it out there. We'll have to be patient a while longer but it was comforting to see that there was an official announcement of its forthcoming release.

Ok John,
    well email if you hear anymore on a release date or a sample of it.