[REMOVE ADS]

New video by Jean Terrell's son Jonathan Thompson

Billed as Damani Nkosi & Big Tree. Big Tree is Jean Terrell's son Jonathan Thompson in this touching and well done video. Jonathan opens the video and you can see his resemblance to Jean.

Congrats to Jonathan and I'm happy to see the Terrell legacy still in music.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx30mF4PAVI

I don't care for the song, but glad to see more of the Supreme children carrying on the musical legacy. In addition to Jonathan, Evan, Rhonda, and Flo's grandson [[De'juan I think was his name), are there any other Supreme kids who ventured into music? I know one of Flo's daughters is said to have toyed with a career in hiphop, but I never did learn which one it was and how serious she was about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    I don't care for the song, but glad to see more of the Supreme children carrying on the musical legacy. In addition to Jonathan, Evan, Rhonda, and Flo's grandson [[De'juan I think was his name), are there any other Supreme kids who ventured into music? I know one of Flo's daughters is said to have toyed with a career in hiphop, but I never did learn which one it was and how serious she was about it.
    I think Lynda's son is a musician.

Scherrie Payne's daughter, Shoshana Payne Radlein

;

More of Shoshanna

In regards to the billing, actually the artist is Low Blow, and the song is "Can't Wait" featuring Damani and Big Tree. The song is on Low Blow's album First Book Of Timothy. I think the song is dope, I really like it! The music and the production is tight, the rhymes are tight. Has a kinda old school rap flava to it, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by brothadc View Post
    In regards to the billing, actually the artist is Low Blow, and the song is "Can't Wait" featuring Damani and Big Tree. The song is on Low Blow's album First Book Of Timothy. I think the song is dope, I really like it! The music and the production is tight, the rhymes are tight. Has a kinda old school rap flava to it, nice!
    It is nice. I like it!