[REMOVE ADS]

Four new compilation CDs

Hi!

The U.K. Ace/Kent Records have released four new retro compilation CDs. Please find my reviews below:

http://www.soulexpress.net/deep1_2019.htm

Best regards
    Heikki

Great news, and thanks, Heikki, as always for your insightful reviews. Have a great weekend.

Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend, too!

Great reviews as always!

Thank you, Bluerock.
    I had plans to include also some new indie CDs, but for some reason they haven't arrived yet, although I made my order over a month ago. Also, I didn't want those Ace/Kent CDs to lose topicality.

Best regards
    Heikki

Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Thank you, Bluerock.
    I had plans to include also some new indie CDs, but for some reason they haven't arrived yet, although I made my order over a month ago. Also, I didn't want those Ace/Kent CDs to lose topicality.

Best regards
    Heikki
    Your reviews and insights are always appreciated Heikki. I have recently bought all four of these cd's, but your reviews have often persuaded me to purchase items in the past that i would perhaps have otherwise overlooked, and i would greatly appreciate reading the Indie cd reviews once you are able to post them. Thank you again.

The Undisputed Truth and Lowrider releases most interest me. As always, thanks, Heikki...