[REMOVE ADS]

RIP? Jan Michael Vincent?

I put the question marks in there because I have only seen it one place and we know what happens with these things sometimes. If it is indeed true, he was 74, which was hard to believe but of course time keeps marching on for all of us.

He was in a movie called Buster and Billie that did not go anywhere but I thought it was pretty good. I honestly did not know too much else from his catalog.

Yes it is true. A friend of mine who is a radio personality and entertainment reporter in Philly announced it. I rememnber him from the late 60s and 70s. Rest in peace Jan. Thanks!

I thought that he had passed long ago,jan fell from grace awhile back,r.i.p.

He was one of the most beautiful men around. Sadly, his beauty was his demise.

Wasn't he in Escape From New York in the 80's? And countless Disney tv movies during that decade?