[REMOVE ADS]

Applebee's Current TV ad honors the Contours

I was delighted to hear the current television ad for Applebee's which featured several lines of Do You Love Me by the Contours.

Great music background for a television commercial.

Has anyone else heard it?

I haven't heard it yet and I love Applebee's. I also love when any and all of the people that contributed to Motown are recognized.

I haven't heard the Applebees' commercial featuring The Contours' "Do You Love Me", but here in Alabama the new Applebees' commercial is featuring Stevie's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered [[I'm Yours)". I heard it again tonight for the fourth night in a row. Cool nod to Motown in the year of their 60th Anniversary.

Applebee’s knows its target demographic, I suppose.
    I hear a lot of Hitsville in grocery stores, drug stores, and my dentist's office!
    Beats the hell out of Muzak.

For sure, BigAl! People know what's good, and, regardless of the demographic, they know that Motown is timeless! What better way to promote a popular restaurant than with music that everybody loves! Like Berry Gordy once said, "It's a two-for-one stock split"!

Hearing "Needle in a Haystack," while having one jabbed into your gums is an interesting experience!

HaHaHaHaHa!!! Good one! Be glad your dentist was using a needle and not a "Shotgun"!