[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Answer this-102

Answer this-102

What two members of a famous soul group were married to two women,who had hits of their own?..hint-not motown.

Wow,no one has got this one yet? Robb,marv,stu,jerry,west??? I'll leave it up til about friday before i give the answer,it's not that hard!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Wow,no one has got this one yet? Robb,marv,stu,jerry,west??? I'll leave it up til about friday before i give the answer,it's not that hard!
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  21.1 KB
    It's too wide a scope for a quiz question. There were probably 20 different people who fit the criterion for the answer. Believe it or not, I can't think of ANY. But. I'm in the middle of calculating my taxes, and can't concentrate on this question.

This is a rather hard one JAI. I've thought of everyone from Little Anthony and the Imperials to Tavares and no luck!LOL!

Two individual women, formerly [[?) married to two individual members of a famous non-Motown soul group, right?

Is/was the famous soul group all male, or mixed?

Did the two women each have solo hits in their own names, on top 50 R&B or Billboard charts?

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    two individual women, formerly [[?) married to two individual members of a famous non-motown soul group, right?

Is/was the famous soul group all male, or mixed?

Did the two women each have solo hits in their own names, on top 50 r&b or billboard charts?
    yes to the first question,all male group,yes to the third question...it really ain't that hard!!

Ok.here it is...the group-the chi-lites[eugene record,wife-barbara acklin]robert lester,wife-ruby andrews.

Eugene and Barbara only dated briefly. They were never married.

Oh??? Then i stand corrected because on more than one occasion i heard that they were.