[REMOVE ADS]

Sunday Night Variety - Celebrating Motown's 60th Anniversary

To celebrate the 60th anniversary of Motown, watch THE TEMPTATIONS SHOW and THE SMOKEY ROBINSON SHOW Sunday, March 3 starting at 10p ET. Guests include The Supremes and Stevie Wonder.

This is a chance to get good, clean copies of these two great television specials. I wish we had Get TV on our cablesystem. Will any of you be watching and taping them?

I may have to go the old school route and use a vcr since I don't have a dvr box. My ex-wife does have a dvr and I'll ask her to record it to and then I'll get the video from her box. One of these methods will ensure I'll have a good copy. Then I'll make DVDs for my own collection.

Quote Originally Posted by lockhartgary View Post
    I may have to go the old school route and use a vcr since I don't have a dvr box. My ex-wife does have a dvr and I'll ask her to record it to and then I'll get the video from her box. One of these methods will ensure I'll have a good copy. Then I'll make DVDs for my own collection.
    Lockheartgary if you do get to copy these shows, please remember me! I would love to get copies that are in good condition and without the time stamp on them. Thank you!

Well Marv my idea with using the VCR did NOT work, but I have the backup plan in place. I'll let you know how it goes.

Well Marv my idea with using the VCR did NOT work, but I have the backup plan in place. I'll let you know how it goes.
    I'll keep my fingers (and toes...LOL) crossed. Ok, let's hope your idea works Lockhartgary! Thanks

I'm watching this now (Temptations Show) and there are numerous points where the video stutters. It's noticeable but not too bad.

I'm watching this now (Temptations Show) and there are numerous points where the video stutters. It's noticeable but not too bad.
    Enjoy! The last time I saw that show on TV was in 1969!