[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 41 of 41
  1. #1

    Diana and Mary at Elton John's Oscar Party

    Thought fans would enjoy this being Motown's 60th. Diana Ross, Mary Wilson and Quincy Jones together at Elton John's AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party. The girls are still gorgeous. Always a great treat for the fans to see.

    Name:  SupsReunion2019 (2).jpg
Views: 938
Size:  75.3 KB

    Name:  SupsReunion2019.jpg
Views: 830
Size:  69.4 KB

    Name:  SupsReunion2019 (3).jpg
Views: 835
Size:  77.9 KB
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 02-25-2019 at 12:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Fantastic! Just when you think the original Supremes have no more tricks up their sequined Bob Mackie sleeves, they go ahead and give the fans what they want. Naysayers shut down again! 75 years looks good on both of these diamond divas! Happy March babies!

  3. #3
    Great pictures. Quincy you old dog! LOL! Thanks Brad.

  4. #4
    One of the best pictures of Mary in the last year

    What if Diana letís Mary come to one of her birthday shows and be introduced etc? Maybe sing a few bars!

  5. #5
    Just saw this on my Facebook feed. Great pics. Now I’ll wait for shady comments to follow

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    One of the best pictures of Mary in the last year

    What if Diana let’s Mary come to one of her birthday shows and be introduced etc? Maybe sing a few bars!
    What if Mary let's Diane come to one of her birthday parties and have a few drinks on the house?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Just saw this on my Facebook feed. Great pics. Now I’ll wait for shady comments to follow
    They already started. Just look directly above your post!

  8. #8
    Diana is stunning this days 🥰

  9. #9
    They both look great and having fun.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Thought fans would enjoy this being Motown's 60th. Diana Ross, Mary Wilson and Quincy Jones together at Elton John's AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party. The girls are still gorgeous. Always a great treat for the fans to see.

    Name:  SupsReunion2019 (2).jpg
Views: 938
Size:  75.3 KB

    Name:  SupsReunion2019.jpg
Views: 830
Size:  69.4 KB

    Name:  SupsReunion2019 (3).jpg
Views: 835
Size:  77.9 KB
    Gorgous and they both look real happy and so pretty and 30 years younger that 75. God bless both ladies. These photos warms heart.
    ❤️

  11. #11
    Fantastic photos! I'm always going to keep my fingers crossed for some kind of musical reunion, but it's nice to see that there isn't as much ducking and dodging as sometimes is reported around here. And they look great.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Fantastic photos! I'm always going to keep my fingers crossed for some kind of musical reunion, but it's nice to see that there isn't as much ducking and dodging as sometimes is reported around here. And they look great.

    Which makes me think that both ladies had a hug and chat at Motown 60 Maybe it wasnt publicly but Im guessing in private they met.

  13. #13
    I know this is a Diana Ross & The Supremes thread, and both Diana & Mary look great but.... I think of Quincy Jones as being ageless, and at 85 years old he is also looking pretty good.

  14. #14
    Mary looks so happy. Both ladies look great. Iíve seen other photos of Diana from last night and she looked stunning. Not to derail this thread, maybe someone can post pictures of Diana in a separate thread.

  15. #15
    Great pictures!!!!!

  16. #16
    wait a minute ! Isn't this the photo of THE CENTURY !!!!

  17. #17
    Google highlighting a story from pagesix.com about the picture of Mary and Diana at Eltonís. Seems there are two versions about how it happened. Couldnít get link to post.

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Such rubbish; Diana has no spokespeople

  20. #20


    isn't there some way to make this feel-good, unifying, kumbaya image a permanent part of this sub-forum's heading!!??

    !!! Peace at last !!!

    THE WAR IS OVER !!
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 02-26-2019 at 04:22 AM.

  21. #21
    They posed with Berry a few years ago at Motown: The Musical.
    One of the basic showbiz rules: never pass up a photo-op!

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Thought fans would enjoy this being Motown's 60th. Diana Ross, Mary Wilson and Quincy Jones together at Elton John's AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party. The girls are still gorgeous. Always a great treat for the fans to see.

    Name:  SupsReunion2019 (2).jpg
Views: 938
Size:  75.3 KB

    Name:  SupsReunion2019.jpg
Views: 830
Size:  69.4 KB

    Name:  SupsReunion2019 (3).jpg
Views: 835
Size:  77.9 KB
    If they hated each other as much as we've been led to believe by some, this simply never would have happened. I'm glad to see these photos but have no expectations that it will go any further than this.

  23. #23
    Mary has made it clear she doesnít hate Diana and has often said sheíd love to sit down and talk with her and TCB. The feud seems to be one way.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Mary has made it clear she doesn’t hate Diana and has often said she’d love to sit down and talk with her and TCB. The feud seems to be one way.

    Let it go. Stop stirring the pot and just accept the lovely photo we have of both ladies.

  25. #25
    Everyone let’s just enjoy the picture

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Mary has made it clear she doesn’t hate Diana and has often said she’d love to sit down and talk with her and TCB. The feud seems to be one way.
    yes, your way

  27. #27
    I don’t see a feud at all. There’s no open animosity, everyone is congenial when together, where’s the feud? WHO is feuding? There are lots of folks I worked with decades ago that I don’t hang with, but there’s no feud that I’m aware of. People change, move on - evolve - there’s no reason to need to discuss or defend why you might not hang with someone. Both have stated their love for each other publicly on television - there’s no reason to assume a feud. Is Mary feuding with Jean? Do they hang? They went their separate ways, I’m guessing. It’s normal.

    Personally, I don’t buy the photo as any type of reunion. Diana and Quincy have their arms around each other and Mary is behind them. It appears to me that maybe Mary photobombed the pair, but either way, if Diana and Mary were hanging, I believe there would be pics of just them. 3 people standing together for 6 seconds says nothing to me about their relationships. I do hope, however, that if both Diana and Mary want closeness, that they acheive whatever they mutually seek. They owe the fans nothing and both look amazing for 75.
    Last edited by TheMotownManiac; 02-26-2019 at 02:52 PM.

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    whereís the feud?
    On this forum, in some people's minds, infecting just about any post related or not related to Wilson/Ross.

  29. #29
    Great pics! Look at my girls!

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Everyone let’s just enjoy the picture
    Exactly. It's silly to have a discussion over this.

  31. #31
    Thank you, thank you, thank you Brad for the Great Pictures of Diana, Mary & Quincy Jones.

  32. #32
    Two things: Mary Wilson attends Elton's Grammy party EVERY YEAR. And has done so for YEARS. I think that's pretty common knowledge, at least for those of us that have any interest. With that said, if I know, then Diana knows. So if she didn't want to be in the same space as Mary, she simply wouldn't have attended.

    There are former band members that can't stand to be in the same state as one another. Let alone the same room. Or 6 inches apart. Let alone touching hands. Look at Q's shoulder. This speaks volumes that NONE of us have any clue as to what Diana and Mary's relationship is.....or isn't.

    Let them just be beautiful, healthy, 75 year old legends.

  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Mary has made it clear she doesn’t hate Diana and has often said she’d love to sit down and talk with her and TCB. The feud seems to be one way.
    I think Diana has also made it clear that she doesn't hate Mary. But as I have even witnessed in my own personal life, people sometimes confuse hatred and feuding with the fact that they just don't fool with certain people anymore. I'm on a mission to let the world know that it is okay to write people out of your life if their presence adds nothing but misery. Maybe Diana feels this way, maybe she doesn't. I don't know her, so I can't say. Mary may feel that there's unfinished business. Diana may feel differently. Neither woman is in the wrong. It's just the way things are. As a fan I would love for them to privately air it all out and then give many of us fans the musical reunion we would love. But if not, whose gonna lose sleep? Not Diana, not Mary, and not most of us, so it'll have to be what it is. Both ladies have to be at peace with her decision.

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Two things: Mary Wilson attends Elton's Grammy party EVERY YEAR. And has done so for YEARS. I think that's pretty common knowledge, at least for those of us that have any interest. With that said, if I know, then Diana knows. So if she didn't want to be in the same space as Mary, she simply wouldn't have attended.

    There are former band members that can't stand to be in the same state as one another. Let alone the same room. Or 6 inches apart. Let alone touching hands. Look at Q's shoulder. This speaks volumes that NONE of us have any clue as to what Diana and Mary's relationship is.....or isn't.

    Let them just be beautiful, healthy, 75 year old legends.
    Well said.

  35. #35
    would there be a connection between these three to be schmoozing together? Somebody stumbled upon somebody !

  36. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    I think Diana has also made it clear that she doesn't hate Mary. But as I have even witnessed in my own personal life, people sometimes confuse hatred and feuding with the fact that they just don't fool with certain people anymore. I'm on a mission to let the world know that it is okay to write people out of your life if their presence adds nothing but misery. Maybe Diana feels this way, maybe she doesn't. I don't know her, so I can't say. Mary may feel that there's unfinished business. Diana may feel differently. Neither woman is in the wrong. It's just the way things are. As a fan I would love for them to privately air it all out and then give many of us fans the musical reunion we would love. But if not, whose gonna lose sleep? Not Diana, not Mary, and not most of us, so it'll have to be what it is. Both ladies have to be at peace with her decision.
    Very well stated and so true.

  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Two things: Mary Wilson attends Elton's Grammy party EVERY YEAR. And has done so for YEARS. I think that's pretty common knowledge, at least for those of us that have any interest. With that said, if I know, then Diana knows. So if she didn't want to be in the same space as Mary, she simply wouldn't have attended.

    There are former band members that can't stand to be in the same state as one another. Let alone the same room. Or 6 inches apart. Let alone touching hands. Look at Q's shoulder. This speaks volumes that NONE of us have any clue as to what Diana and Mary's relationship is.....or isn't.

    Let them just be beautiful, healthy, 75 year old legends.
    Preach MaryBrewster. Preach.

  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    I think Diana has also made it clear that she doesn't hate Mary. But as I have even witnessed in my own personal life, people sometimes confuse hatred and feuding with the fact that they just don't fool with certain people anymore. I'm on a mission to let the world know that it is okay to write people out of your life if their presence adds nothing but misery. Maybe Diana feels this way, maybe she doesn't. I don't know her, so I can't say. Mary may feel that there's unfinished business. Diana may feel differently. Neither woman is in the wrong. It's just the way things are. As a fan I would love for them to privately air it all out and then give many of us fans the musical reunion we would love. But if not, whose gonna lose sleep? Not Diana, not Mary, and not most of us, so it'll have to be what it is. Both ladies have to be at peace with her decision.
    I love your line ďnot most of usĒ!

    Nice post Mary Brewster

  39. #39
    Mary needs to distance herself from Bego. Seems like he likes to instigate drama.

  40. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    Mary needs to distance herself from Bego. Seems like he likes to instigate drama.
    If itís him, you are right

  41. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    Mary needs to distance herself from Bego. Seems like he likes to instigate drama.
    Exactly. His comments were way too dramatical, and messy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.