[REMOVE ADS]

Remembering Florence Ballard Today...February 22.

Remembering the late, great Florence Ballard today who we lost on Sunday, February 22, 1976.

Name:  Florence Ballard 1966.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  29.3 KB

Calling a truce on this one Marv. Thanks for remembering. Flo Ballard, all around my favorite Supreme. I'm crazy about this woman's voice, both lead and background. She was sexy as hell. And based on her interviews and the recollections of others, she's my type of woman. She had so much promise. So sad that it wasn't fulfilled as a soloist. But she gave us some great stuff as a member of the Supremes. A beautiful musical legacy. Hope her family is well today as they probably think of her especially.

I wish I had the chance to see you Blondie even though I was too young.I miss you Flo!

The username is in memory of you.

43 years ago today.

RIP "Blondie".

We've come to know the Supremes as a lead and two background singers.
    But on this clip, Flo is center and they are singing as a group and in beautiful harmony.

And icing on the cake, they are joined by their predecessors, the Andrews Sisters

Name:  sups.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  48.4 KB

I love this clip. It genuinely looks like both groups are having a lot of fun. You don't get television like this any more .Good Stuff.