[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    I guess his date wanted a Happy Meal...smh https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...cid=spartanntp
    Don't blame the man for stopping by McDonald's. He's been banned from Chuck E. Cheese's.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...how do you get banned from-chuck e.cheese??

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Don't blame the man for stopping by McDonald's. He's been banned from Chuck E. Cheese's.
    Along with all Water Slide parks.........

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...how do you get banned from-chuck e.cheese??

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    I'd be surprised, now that he's bailed himself out, that some family member of one of the alleged victims doesn't try to exact some street vigilantism on his sorry ass.
    He didn't bail himself out. A female fan who is a Restaurateur in N. Chicago put up his bail!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    He didn't bail himself out. A female fan who is a Restaurateur in N. Chicago put up his bail!
    Why go to Micky D's when the lady owns a restaurant???... More likely...she sold a lot of girl scout cookies to come up with 100K...
    Last edited by StuBass1; 02-27-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    Why go to Micky D's when the lady owns a restaurant???... More likely...she sold a lot of girl scout cookies to come up with 100K...
    The reason he's not going to her restaurant is because she is 43 years old! Too grown up for his tastes.

Being at that Mickey D's could seriously be a violation against him... that negro doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Being at that Mickey D's could seriously be a violation against him... that negro doesn't get it.
    He picked up one of his underaged "girlfriends" right outside the Court building where his first trial was held!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    He picked up one of his underaged "girlfriends" right outside the Court building where his first trial was held!
    WOW! I didn't know that. Gross...

I just read he may be charged with human trafficking next, which carries a federal sentence. This dude is DUNZO!

Your thoughts on this interview Gayle King did with R Kelly yesterday:

I do believe he's had sex with several underage girls. When the interviewer asked him point blank if he ever had sex with anyone under the age of 17, notice that he said no, but shook his head yes. When she said that they are lying on him, he said shook his head no but said "Absolutely". I suppose psychologists might read that body language as an admission of guilt. They used the same analysis with Jussie Smollett.

I do not believe R. Kelly had a cult or any stupid stuff like that. I seriously think someone is either lying, or embellishing the truth. But, there is no doubt in my mind that he engaged in having sex with a 14-year-old, and that's why he was arrested and charged.

I also believe R. Kelly may be violent, as alleged by his ex-wife. That interview didn't help his case, any. But, I also believe it was partly out of his frustration of being accused of some pretty outrageous things. He had something to do with these women in the HBO series. Believe the details are in what he doesn't say. He chooses his words very carefully, possibly from the instructions of his lawyer. To this day, he refuses to discuss anything that has to do with Aaliyah and is very careful of his choice of words.

R. Kelly has the emotional level of a child, and it shows. He also appears to be uneducated. I believe that he was a victim of child molestation himself, as he once stated, and which I think explains his obsession with sex. No jury is going to take that into consideration, but I do. It's no excuse, of course, but I think it explains his attraction to underage girls. He's on their emotional level, and humans tend to seek out those who are like us in various ways. But, he is an adult and knows better. he says it in the first lines of his first hit single "My mind's telling me no. But my body...my body says yes!".

Some people want to throw him away, but I think it's a shame that, Like Michael Jackson, he's a brilliant talent, but extremely damaged. Then I remember Bill Cosby's painting himself as a martyr, even as he sits in prison.

What a sad, crazy world. Sometimes I wish I didn't know about anything our entertainers so I could just blissfully enjoy their art.

I remember when the Jeffrey Dahmer case broke. All I wanted was for them to prosecute him and send him away....fast! Years later, I saw a documentary about him. After watching it for a few minutes, I knew I did not care how he became the monster he became and stop watching it. I just wanted him to not be able harm anymore people. This is how I feel about R. Kelly now. Everyone has a back story, but we also have a conscious mind that should prevent us from committing hideous crimes if it is working properly. If not, the individual still needs to be stopped!

Everything is always cool, until you get caught!

Well hes just been arrsted agian for non child payments.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...222113921.html

Gayle King deserves every journalism award they have for this interview. The way Kelly was acting, I would have lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    Gayle King deserves every journalism award they have for this interview. The way Kelly was acting, I would have lost it.

She sure does and did you notice Gayle King showed calm and real courage in the face of R Kellys rant. The Men like R Kelly and Brett Kavanaugh showed uncontrollable rage and and real anger yet in both cases The Women asking the questions remain real calm and dignified. Kavanaugh ended up on the SCOTUS and one has only recently been charged with a crime despite decades of evidence. And some still have the nerve to say theres no gender bias.

That man ranting like that just proves he's guilty.

A large portion of Black Twitter and a bunch of people on Facebook have their knives sharpened for Gayle and Oprah right now. Calling them sellouts and hypocrites. I'm not sure how Gayle can be a sellout for giving him a chance to explain his side but some think Oprah was too eager to take the side of the young men who accused Michael Jackson of molestation. I know a guy who thinks that any black person who turns his back on a black male celebrity after these kinds of accusations is a tool of the white establishment lynch mob. I'm more than willing to wait to see what comes out at trial but I give the guy no more credit than the accusers just because I like his music.

A large portion of Black Twitter and a bunch of people on Facebook have their knives sharpened for Gayle and Oprah right now. Calling them sellouts and hypocrites. I'm not sure how Gayle can be a sellout for giving him a chance to explain his side but some think Oprah was too eager to take the side of the young men who accused Michael Jackson of molestation. I know a guy who thinks that any black person who turns his back on a black male celebrity after these kinds of accusations is a tool of the white establishment lynch mob. I'm more than willing to wait to see what comes out at trial but I give the guy no more credit than the accusers just because I like his music.
    Yeah, they say that until it happens to someone close to them like a family member. I do agree with them about Oprah however. She makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    That man ranting like that just proves he's guilty.
    He should have never done that interview. Almost everyone that has known a child that has gotten caught doing something naughty has seen this exact type of behavior before. He did not convince me he did nothing wrong. If you noticed closely whenever he was denying something specific in the interview, he would nod his head up and down as if to signal "YES" and when he was agreeing with something, he would shake his head from left to right as if to signal "NO". It was like he was self consciously telling the truth on himself. It was pretty disgusting to watch in my opinion.

For me, Gayle gains all the cool points Oprah lost. She didn’t so much as smile at his meltdown [[He’s basically the new “Crying Jorden” at this juncture), which is just outstanding. People are angry because Oprah would rather give a platform to the men accusing Michael Jackson, while ignoring the victims of alleged abusers Black and White [[including her dear friend Harvey Weinstein) who are alive and haven’t been brought to justice.

I'm disgusted by some of the things I'm seeing on Facebook in the way of defending Kelz. I do get why Oprah is getting criticized to an extent, but why Gayle? That's crazy. I can hear my grandmother now saying we're living in the last days, where right is wrong and wrong is right.

Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    For me, Gayle gains all the cool points Oprah lost. She didn’t so much as smile at his meltdown [[He’s basically the new “Crying Jorden” at this juncture), which is just outstanding. People are angry because Oprah would rather give a platform to the men accusing Michael Jackson, while ignoring the victims of alleged abusers Black and White [[including her dear friend Harvey Weinstein) who are alive and haven’t been brought to justice.
    Yeah, Oprah is suspect. The accusers already had a platform in the documentary. Why follow it up? And why only them?

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Yeah, Oprah is suspect. The accusers already had a platform in the documentary. Why follow it up? And why only them?
    ...and don't dare ask her!