[REMOVE ADS]




Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 74
  1. #1

    R. Kelly charged with 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse


  2. #2
    His legacy is ruined.


  3. #3
    Right, wrong or indifferent to how you feel about him, it's going to be hard for him to get a fair trial.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Right, wrong or indifferent to how you feel about him, it's going to be hard for him to get a fair trial.
    Yeah...If true, 40 minutes of videotape can definitely influence a jury...

  5. #5
    He's been publically smeared for decades. The jury's tainted. He's been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. As with Bill Cosby, I want it to be tried in a court of law.

    If it turns out that R. Kelly indeed engaged in sexual activity with an underage teenager on videotape, it's time for him to be locked up.

    Here's the question: Many people refused to throw out the music of others because of their behaviors or convictions. There are people who can separate the music from the madness. Can you discard R. Kelly's music, as good as much of it is? It pained me to remove Bill Cosby's music and comedy albums from my collection. Now, I will have to face removing R. Kelly's music, too. This brings another question: If someone is convicted and sent to prison for a crime as disgusting as this, can you listen to that person's music again, knowing they are being punished? Bill Cosby has been steadfastly defiant in prison about his culpability. Can you go back and enjoy "Kindergarten" or "Driving In San Francisco" again?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    Yeah...If true, 40 minutes of videotape can definitely influence a jury...
    The right jury. Still can't believe they convinced the last one that someone seamlessly superimposed his face on another man's body. That technology costs less than $100 in 2019 but it was prohibitively expensive as a way to frame someone 20 years ago.

    I know people who would watch the purported tape of him with a 14-year old girl and have zero qualms about acquitting him. "All part of the orchestrated campaign against black men that all of you sheep refuse to acknowledge", they say. I can't understand how they see this monster as if he's an innocent man in somebody's cross hairs. More proof that when Living Colour came out with "Cult of Personality", they knew exactly what they were singing about.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    He's been publically smeared for decades. The jury's tainted. He's been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. As with Bill Cosby, I want it to be tried in a court of law.

    If it turns out that R. Kelly indeed engaged in sexual activity with an underage teenager on videotape, it's time for him to be locked up.

    Here's the question: Many people refused to throw out the music of others because of their behaviors or convictions. There are people who can separate the music from the madness. Can you discard R. Kelly's music, as good as much of it is? It pained me to remove Bill Cosby's music and comedy albums from my collection. Now, I will have to face removing R. Kelly's music, too. This brings another question: If someone is convicted and sent to prison for a crime as disgusting as this, can you listen to that person's music again, knowing they are being punished? Bill Cosby has been steadfastly defiant in prison about his culpability. Can you go back and enjoy "Kindergarten" or "Driving In San Francisco" again?
    I haven't listened to or purchased anything from R. Kelly since the late '90s, solely because of his alleged transgressions. I've gotten into intense debates (borderline arguments) with people when I discuss him. As good as his stuff is, it isn't good enough for me to want to support him or lead anyone to believe that I do.

    As far as throwing out music, I haven't really had to do a lot of it. Personally, it depends on the offense. The line for me is very subjective but also very clear. For example, I'm done with anything from Gladys Knight going into the future but I'll still play and enjoy the music I grew up with. Thanks to Jennifer Holliday and Tina Campbell of Mary Mary's endorsements of Trump, I'll never buy anything from them. And all of my Cosby product is on wax and easy enough to leave crated.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    The right jury. Still can't believe they convinced the last one that someone seamlessly superimposed his face on another man's body. That technology costs less than $100 in 2019 but it was prohibitively expensive as a way to frame someone 20 years ago.

    I know people who would watch the purported tape of him with a 14-year old girl and have zero qualms about acquitting him. "All part of the orchestrated campaign against black men that all of you sheep refuse to acknowledge", they say. I can't understand how they see this monster as if he's an innocent man in somebody's cross hairs. More proof that when Living Colour came out with "Cult of Personality", they knew exactly what they were singing about.
    It's been alleged that witnesses in his previous trial were bribed and intimidated to change their testimony. I don't understand the racial aspect to this being alleged here by any serious person when both the Police Superintendent (Chief) and Chief Prosecuting Attorney in the case are themselves Black... both of whom would have to give their blessings for this case to proceed...although I imagine some folks will find an excuse for most anything they want to believe bad enough...
    Last edited by StuBass1; 02-22-2019 at 06:51 PM.

  9. #9
    Here's the thing about R. Kelly and undearage girls: the law is catching up to him, but there are many, many other musicians who are very well known to have been with underage people, and some whom have bragged about it. Nothing has been done about them. Don Henley and Ted Nugent come to mind. Hell, an underage naked teenage girl died naked in Henley's house after a drug-fueled orgy.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    He's been publically smeared for decades. The jury's tainted. He's been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. As with Bill Cosby, I want it to be tried in a court of law.

    If it turns out that R. Kelly indeed engaged in sexual activity with an underage teenager on videotape, it's time for him to be locked up.

    Here's the question: Many people refused to throw out the music of others because of their behaviors or convictions. There are people who can separate the music from the madness. Can you discard R. Kelly's music, as good as much of it is? It pained me to remove Bill Cosby's music and comedy albums from my collection. Now, I will have to face removing R. Kelly's music, too. This brings another question: If someone is convicted and sent to prison for a crime as disgusting as this, can you listen to that person's music again, knowing they are being punished? Bill Cosby has been steadfastly defiant in prison about his culpability. Can you go back and enjoy "Kindergarten" or "Driving In San Francisco" again?
    To be honest, I’m a huge supporter of separating art from the man. Artists are human beings with flaws like us. I’d said before that if I couldn’t separate the music from the man, I couldn’t enjoy ANYBODY! Because even if the artist themselves might be decent, the man behind the glass or the camera may not. IE Lawrence Horn, Phil Spector, Harvey Weinstein, etc.

    However, my response to the R.Kelly and Bill Cosby scandals are different. On one hand, only a few Cosby related products are ruined for me. But I can still enjoy 90% of “the Cosby Show”, mostly because it’s an ensemble affair. Plus Cosby’s sinister side rarely crept through. With R.Kelly, other than the stuff he did for other artists and a handful of songs, that’s not the case. I can’t tune out his controversies like I can with Cosby, James Brown, Jackie Wilson and countless others because many of his songs are about getting in some woman’s jeans. It’s one thing to turn a blind eye to “Chocolate Cake for Breakfast”, but “Bump n Grind” is another story.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Right, wrong or indifferent to how you feel about him, it's going to be hard for him to get a fair trial.
    Well when you have not only a very incriminating documentary and a tape clearer than the first one that clearly shows someone not caring what people think and openly carry on with teen girls, why hear from the other side???

    They would no doubt cut a deal if they can't find their way out of this (last time, they were able to delay the trial for six years and I think that's why he kept working because he was able to pay his lawyers, he's not lucky this time around since he got dropped from his label and publishing company, meaning it's gonna be hard for him to find work). I mean SEVENTY YEARS?! I rather they give him all those years. He doesn't deserve to be out in society anymore IMHO

    He set up his own downfall regardless if he gets a "fair trial" or not. The man illegally married a 15-year-old Aaliyah and the aunt of the girl in the first tape confirmed it was her. Not to mention all the settlements he had with women he allegedly molested when they were underage.
    Last edited by midnightman; 02-22-2019 at 08:37 PM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    To be honest, I’m a huge supporter of separating art from the man. Artists are human beings with flaws like us. I’d said before that if I couldn’t separate the music from the man, I couldn’t enjoy ANYBODY! Because even if the artist themselves might be decent, the man behind the glass or the camera may not. IE Lawrence Horn, Phil Spector, Harvey Weinstein, etc.

    However, my response to the R.Kelly and Bill Cosby scandals are different. On one hand, only a few Cosby related products are ruined for me. But I can still enjoy 90% of “the Cosby Show”, mostly because it’s an ensemble affair. Plus Cosby’s sinister side rarely crept through. With R.Kelly, other than the stuff he did for other artists and a handful of songs, that’s not the case. I can’t tune out his controversies like I can with Cosby, James Brown, Jackie Wilson and countless others because many of his songs are about getting in some woman’s jeans. It’s one thing to turn a blind eye to “Chocolate Cake for Breakfast”, but “Bump n Grind” is another story.
    Bill Cosby is gonna always have admirers. To some, his legacy remains intact for the memories only. With R. Kelly, about 90% of his music was about sex. It's hard to separate the man from the music. Even his inspirational type music is tainted because he always would release that type of song when he was accused of heinous crimes.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Here's the thing about R. Kelly and undearage girls: the law is catching up to him, but there are many, many other musicians who are very well known to have been with underage people, and some whom have bragged about it. Nothing has been done about them. Don Henley and Ted Nugent come to mind. Hell, an underage naked teenage girl died naked in Henley's house after a drug-fueled orgy.
    They were fortunate to be in states where the statute of limitations ran out. Illinois just got rid of theirs. Had they not gotten rid of their SOL, we wouldn't be getting these news. California is still working on changing their SOL laws after the situation with Cosby.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    His legacy is ruined.

    Totally! They are going to wipe it completely out to the point that in the coming years when the name "R. Kelly" is mentioned, it will be quickly followed by "sexual predator". A shame, but he did it all to himself!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Right, wrong or indifferent to how you feel about him, it's going to be hard for him to get a fair trial.
    Especially after that documentary and the video tapes of him having sex with a 14 year old girl. It is going to be very hard to explain........

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    Yeah...If true, 40 minutes of videotape can definitely influence a jury...
    Stu, there is more than just one tape. He had a practice of video taping is sexual acts with these girls for his viewing pleasure later. In the current tape being discussed, he and the girls actually talk about her being 14 years old and describing her genitalia as being "14 years old". How stupid and bold can you get?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    He's been publically smeared for decades. The jury's tainted. He's been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. As with Bill Cosby, I want it to be tried in a court of law.

    If it turns out that R. Kelly indeed engaged in sexual activity with an underage teenager on videotape, it's time for him to be locked up.

    Here's the question: Many people refused to throw out the music of others because of their behaviors or convictions. There are people who can separate the music from the madness. Can you discard R. Kelly's music, as good as much of it is? It pained me to remove Bill Cosby's music and comedy albums from my collection. Now, I will have to face removing R. Kelly's music, too. This brings another question: If someone is convicted and sent to prison for a crime as disgusting as this, can you listen to that person's music again, knowing they are being punished? Bill Cosby has been steadfastly defiant in prison about his culpability. Can you go back and enjoy "Kindergarten" or "Driving In San Francisco" again?
    With the Bill Cosby case, I have yet to see any conclusive evidence of his alleged crimes. In the case of R. Kelly, I actually saw with my own eyes what he did with the 14 year old girl that was the subject of his first trial. He used that girl like she was just a sex toy.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    The right jury. Still can't believe they convinced the last one that someone seamlessly superimposed his face on another man's body. That technology costs less than $100 in 2019 but it was prohibitively expensive as a way to frame someone 20 years ago.

    I know people who would watch the purported tape of him with a 14-year old girl and have zero qualms about acquitting him. "All part of the orchestrated campaign against black men that all of you sheep refuse to acknowledge", they say. I can't understand how they see this monster as if he's an innocent man in somebody's cross hairs. More proof that when Living Colour came out with "Cult of Personality", they knew exactly what they were singing about.
    Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! Thank you! There are so many of R. Kelly's "fans" that are writing his dirty deeds off as "just trying to being another famous black man down" They go further and blame the girls parents and even the girls themselves. I respond with the fact that he was a 30,40, 50 year old man that knew better. Just because someone offers you candy does not mean you have to take it! He knew damned well that having sex with a 14 year old kid was illegal. Many of those girls he sought out himself by hanging out at their schools, the Malls and places like McDonalds!

  19. #19
    I am just starting to understand what "Cults of Personality" is about. I am the type of person that if you are a rotten person, I just cannot support you. People like Whitney Houston for example did things to themselves, whereas I never heard about her routinely mistreating others, so I can still enjoy her work.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    It's been alleged that witnesses in his previous trial were bribed and intimidated to change their testimony. I don't understand the racial aspect to this being alleged here by any serious person when both the Police Superintendent (Chief) and Chief Prosecuting Attorney in the case are themselves Black... both of whom would have to give their blessings for this case to proceed...although I imagine some folks will find an excuse for most anything they want to believe bad enough...
    Stu, it really doesn't have anything to do with race. R. Kelly is black and all of his victims were black. In the first case, R. Kelly was willing to even sacrifice his own brother by attempting to offer him $ 100,000 to say that it was he and not R. Kelly in the video. His brother refused to do that. I think if the people trying to defend R. Kelly would just imagine if one of those young girls were their daughter, neice, cousin or heck even a neighbor how would they feel about a grown man molesting and having sex with them?

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Here's the thing about R. Kelly and undearage girls: the law is catching up to him, but there are many, many other musicians who are very well known to have been with underage people, and some whom have bragged about it. Nothing has been done about them. Don Henley and Ted Nugent come to mind. Hell, an underage naked teenage girl died naked in Henley's house after a drug-fueled orgy.
    Don't forget Steven Tyler. Still, I don't give R. Kelly or anyone a pass just because someone else did it too. Ted Nugent should have been in jail just for threatening the life of Pres. Obama.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Stu, there is more than just one tape. He had a practice of video taping is sexual acts with these girls for his viewing pleasure later. In the current tape being discussed, he and the girls actually talk about her being 14 years old and describing her genitalia as being "14 years old". How stupid and bold can you get?
    In these days of "due Process"...just trying to give the scumbag...err the young man, his "due process...LOL

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Stu, it really doesn't have anything to do with race. R. Kelly is black and all of his victims were black. In the first case, R. Kelly was willing to even sacrifice his own brother by attempting to offer him $ 100,000 to say that it was he and not R. Kelly in the video. His brother refused to do that. I think if the people trying to defend R. Kelly would just imagine if one of those young girls were their daughter, neice, cousin or heck even a neighbor how would they feel about a grown man molesting and having sex with them?
    I never seem to get an answer when I ask someone from the "y'all just helping the system bring down another black man" crowd why they defend the accused black man instead of dozens of black female victims. My cousin even said that since some people get away with child rape, it's unfair to charge R. Kelly. Think about that for a minute. We're not talking about a speeding ticket.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    In these days of "due Process"...just trying to give the scumbag...err the young man, his "due process...LOL
    What bothers me most of all is all the deflection going on these days. Someone commits a crime and immediately their defenders begin to deflect the issue by bringing up someone else's crimes. It's sickening.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Stu, there is more than just one tape. He had a practice of video taping is sexual acts with these girls for his viewing pleasure later. In the current tape being discussed, he and the girls actually talk about her being 14 years old and describing her genitalia as being "14 years old". How stupid and bold can you get?
    Truth. When I said he will have a hard time getting a fair trial, it was because he's being tried in the court of public opinion. I had him pegged as guilty 20 years ago so I couldn't be on the jury. When people get jury duty, they need to be willing to wait to see the evidence presented before making a decision and between public awareness of his actions and the mini-series, I wonder if anybody is going to be able to do that.

    By the way, his lawyer released a statement saying that he thinks all of the women are lying. If that's his defense, then he has a tall hill to climb.

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I never seem to get an answer when I ask someone from the "y'all just helping the system bring down another black man" crowd why they defend the accused black man instead of dozens of black female victims. My cousin even said that since some people get away with child rape, it's unfair to charge R. Kelly. Think about that for a minute. We're not talking about a speeding ticket.
    True! They also throw up Harvey Weinstein and the Catholic Church! Good grief! To catch and put away one sexual predator at a time helps society in my opinion. I don't care who they are, lock them up!

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Truth. When I said he will have a hard time getting a fair trial, it was because he's being tried in the court of public opinion. I had him pegged as guilty 20 years ago so I couldn't be on the jury. When people get jury duty, they need to be willing to wait to see the evidence presented before making a decision and between public awareness of his actions and the mini-series, I wonder if anybody is going to be able to do that.

    By the way, his lawyer released a statement saying that he thinks all of the women are lying. If that's his defense, then he has a tall hill to climb.
    I could never be on the jury for this case or the last one because I have seen the first sex tape. I know I should not have watched it, but I had to see if it were true and it was....it was R. Kelly on that tape. This all reminds me of the Rodney King case. We all saw the beating video, yet the first jury in the first trial acquitted those police officers sparking the LA Riots of 1992. How can you tell people that watched video proof of a crime that they are not seeing what they are seeing? It's crazy.

  28. #28
    People calling what is happening to R. Kelly a "conspiracy" sound crazy to me. They are saying that those tapes are so old now that it does not matter and Kelly should not be prosecuted for child molestation or child pornagraphy. It is insane what is happening to our society now.

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    People calling what is happening to R. Kelly a "conspiracy" sound crazy to me. They are saying that those tapes are so old now that it does not matter and Kelly should not be prosecuted for child molestation or child pornagraphy. It is insane what is happening to our society now.
    Think of all of the more prominent black artists/figures out there. R. Kelly has zero significance to black society or influence politically, so why would they choose to target him of all people? So stupid!

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I could never be on the jury for this case or the last one because I have seen the first sex tape. I know I should not have watched it, but I had to see if it were true and it was....it was R. Kelly on that tape. This all reminds me of the Rodney King case. We all saw the beating video, yet the first jury in the first trial acquitted those police officers sparking the LA Riots of 1992. How can you tell people that watched video proof of a crime that they are not seeing what they are seeing? It's crazy.
    Don't forget that the powder for the explosion in L.A. was spread out when that Korean store owner was convicted of murdering a black man she thought was stealing but given no jail time by the judge. So in the rare occasion that someone was convicted, they STILL weren't punished for it. Rodney King was the spark that lit that powder. I remember listening to old NWA and Fishbone songs that told about how bad things were in LA. As bad as things were in Columbus, I couldn't relate to their experiences. Now, not only is LA in bad shape, the whole country has taken a step back to join it.

    Sorry to get sidetracked. But video only helps if people do the right thing when they see it. And for those idiot jurors to watch that video in the previous trial and buy into the "it was doctored" excuse bugs the heck out of me. You don't have to be technologically savvy to ask yourself why somebody would bother to do something like that.

  31. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Think of all of the more prominent black artists/figures out there. R. Kelly has zero significance to black society or influence politically, so why would they choose to target him of all people? So stupid!
    More importantly the people defending him cannot cite anything he has done for the black community that made him a star and very wealthy! Just because a person makes good records/music, does not exempt them from being a decent human being. I see this all the time. People get so wrapped up in the stardom, that they excuse the poor behavior of the artist.

  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Don't forget that the powder for the explosion in L.A. was spread out when that Korean store owner was convicted of murdering a black man she thought was stealing but given no jail time by the judge. So in the rare occasion that someone was convicted, they STILL weren't punished for it. Rodney King was the spark that lit that powder. I remember listening to old NWA and Fishbone songs that told about how bad things were in LA. As bad as things were in Columbus, I couldn't relate to their experiences. Now, not only is LA in bad shape, the whole country has taken a step back to join it.

    Sorry to get sidetracked. But video only helps if people do the right thing when they see it. And for those idiot jurors to watch that video in the previous trial and buy into the "it was doctored" excuse bugs the heck out of me. You don't have to be technologically savvy to ask yourself why somebody would bother to do something like that.
    You could not pay me to live in LA (and that is saying something for a person that has lived in NYC metro for decades LOL!). The hypocrisy permeating the America culture today is overwhelming at times. You had video proof of cops beating the Hell out of Rodney King, yet many said don't rush to judgement. A couple of years later, OJ Simpson's ex wife and her friend were brutally murdered and immediately many people said, "OJ did it!" I was one of them. There was no video of the murder in his case, I just went on the circumstantial evidence. Still, I knew the LAPD would be found guilty in that first trial and when they were acquitted, I completely understood the frustration and and anger that led to that massive riot. .

    That first R. Kelly sex tape was not doctored at all. It was filmed straight through without out stops. He had sex with that girl on a wooden bench like the type you would see in a sauna or something. They did not speak in that video, but you clearly can see the faces of both people throughout. You could clearly see that the female was a young girl.

  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Don't forget that the powder for the explosion in L.A. was spread out when that Korean store owner was convicted of murdering a black man she thought was stealing but given no jail time by the judge. So in the rare occasion that someone was convicted, they STILL weren't punished for it. Rodney King was the spark that lit that powder. I remember listening to old NWA and Fishbone songs that told about how bad things were in LA. As bad as things were in Columbus, I couldn't relate to their experiences. Now, not only is LA in bad shape, the whole country has taken a step back to join it.

    Sorry to get sidetracked. But video only helps if people do the right thing when they see it. And for those idiot jurors to watch that video in the previous trial and buy into the "it was doctored" excuse bugs the heck out of me. You don't have to be technologically savvy to ask yourself why somebody would bother to do something like that.
    Actually, the victim of the shop owner was a young girl, LaTasha Harlins, but your point still stands.

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Actually, the victim of the shop owner was a young girl, LaTasha Harlins, but your point still stands.
    Thanks for the correction. 25 years was quite a long time ago and I don't have as many brain cells now as I had then. How sad that little has changed in 154 years, let alone in the past two decades.

  35. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Think of all of the more prominent black artists/figures out there. R. Kelly has zero significance to black society or influence politically, so why would they choose to target him of all people? So stupid!
    Beats me! R. Kelly was never significant to our struggle so people need to stop comparing him to the legends in black music that did.

  36. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Totally! They are going to wipe it completely out to the point that in the coming years when the name "R. Kelly" is mentioned, it will be quickly followed by "sexual predator". A shame, but he did it all to himself!
    Exactly. In fact, that's how most see him as unless they are a delusional fan.

  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Exactly. In fact, that's how most see him as unless they are a delusional fan.
    There are a LOT of delusional fans out there I am learning.

  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    There are a LOT of delusional fans out there I am learning.
    And some of them are trying to bail him out. SMH

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    And some of them are trying to bail him out. SMH
    A Go Fund Me? You're kidding? This is what worries me about our World today.

  40. #40
    C'mon people! In the U.S., we have the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law (or in this case, a videotape).

  41. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    C'mon people! In the U.S., we have the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law (or in this case, a videotape).
    They have his DNA from one of the girls he spit and ejaculated on.......

  42. #42
    RK's Lawyer says he's a "Rock Star" and states "Rock Stars" can get all the legal sex they want... Since when does "Rock Star" translate into "Has Been" who can't come up with 100K to get his behind out of jail and has to go begging for it???...

  43. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    They have his DNA from one of the girls he spit and ejaculated on.......
    You can get his spit off of a discarded straw and his nut from a discarded condom. It's a setup, I tell you!

    (I'm sure that point has been made on Facebook with 5,000 "likes" from his adoring fans.)

  44. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    You can get his spit off of a discarded straw and his nut from a discarded condom. It's a setup, I tell you!

    (I'm sure that point has been made on Facebook with 5,000 "likes" from his adoring fans.)
    No, this one's better "It wasn't even the REAL R. Kelly that did those things to those girls....it was a government clone they made just so they could go after R. Kelly. Hims innocent!"

  45. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    RK's Lawyer says he's a "Rock Star" and states "Rock Stars" can get all the legal sex they want... Since when does "Rock Star" translate into "Has Been" who can't come up with 100K to get his behind out of jail and has to go begging for it???...
    His last platinum album was about a decade ago lol

  46. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    No, this one's better "It wasn't even the REAL R. Kelly that did those things to those girls....it was a government clone they made just so they could go after R. Kelly. Hims innocent!"
    Sadly, that's not as hard for some to believe as it should be.

  47. #47
    I'd be surprised, now that he's bailed himself out, that some family member of one of the alleged victims doesn't try to exact some street vigilantism on his sorry ass.

  48. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    They have his DNA from one of the girls he spit and ejaculated on.......
    I did not need that visual in my head. Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    You can get his spit off of a discarded straw and his nut from a discarded condom. It's a setup, I tell you!


    Aw, c'mon! I'm gonna be sick!
    Last edited by soulster; 02-26-2019 at 06:06 AM.

  49. #49
    I guess his date wanted a Happy Meal...smh https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...cid=spartanntp

  50. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    I guess his date wanted a Happy Meal...smh https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...cid=spartanntp
    You wrong for that! LOL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.