[REMOVE ADS]

Brenda Holloway Live 2019

Brenda, still got it.

The lovely Brenda Holloway. Still beautiful, still in voice.

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    Brenda, still got it.
    Yet she and others are routinely left out of any recognition during Motown anniversary celebrations.

So great seeing The Sweethearts of Sigma [[aka The Sweeties) still doing their thing. Carla Benson, Yvette Benton & Johnny Ingram [[Barbara Ingram's brother)

Quote Originally Posted by brother_love View Post
    So great seeing The Sweethearts of Sigma [[aka The Sweeties) still doing their thing. Carla Benson, Yvette Benton & Johnny Ingram [[Barbara Ingram's brother)
    I remember the Sweeties when I lived in Philly. One sister passed I believe. They sang many of those P.I. Soul classics.

Huge Brenda Holloway fan and having been lucky enough to have witnessed her performances on a few occasions, and actually met her on one, totally agree with several earlier posts, and she's still gorgeous!

She sounds incredible and still as beautiful as ever.

It is almost surreal watching and listening to Brenda Holloway singing "Every Little Bit Hurts" in 2019 when I use to hear this at home and on the radio as a little kid way, way back in 1964! She is just amazing!