[REMOVE ADS]

Diana - Coming Soon in the UK

Diana, coming soon to somewhere near you.

http://https://www.officialcharts.co...rthday__25542/

Many thanks for posting this copley. Have just ordered my tickets.
    It will be fun to see Diana on the big screen again. The last time i saw her at the cinema was London in the mid 80's. They were screening Mahogany and The Wiz as a double feature.
    I am pleased there will be unseen footage and really hope they show the complete concert. My favourite moment was Diana's emotional version of "God Bless The Child", not included on the dvd release.
    In truth not my fave Diana concert, but i'm sure seeing it on the big screen in surround sound will make all the difference.

That link won't for me, but this one does

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...rthday__25542/

Oh nice! Sounds good.

This global screening of Diana's CP concert here in 2019 clearly defines just how enduring Diana's popuarity and legacy really is.
    I hope there is a lot more to look forward to in this diamond year celebration . What a perfect time for the expanded Ross 78 to make an appearance or "Best Years re-released as a single.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    This global screening of Diana's CP concert here in 2019 clearly defines just how enduring Diana's popuarity and legacy really is.
    I hope there is a lot more to look forward to in this diamond year celebration . What a perfect time for the expanded Ross 78 to make an appearance or "Best Years re-released as a single.
    We will get the former but not the latter, but it is doing well enough anyway. Always one of my and indeed Diana's personal favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    We will get the former but not the latter, but it is doing well enough anyway. Always one of my and indeed Diana's personal favorites.
    I always preferred "Your Love" over "Best Years" when first released. I now think "Years" the stronger more enduring song. Where oh where is Ross 78, now is the time!!.. Any news anyone???.