[REMOVE ADS]

Then Along Came Love

This song is on a bootleg CD titled South Side Soul Volume 4 and is listed as by Smokey Robinson, but, as is typical of bootlegs, there is no other information. I can't find it on Youtube so I can't provide a link to the song. It sounds like early Miracles to me. I don't see it as an album cut in the Billboard albums book, but it could be on an album that didn't chart high enough to be included in the book. Out of all the Miracles CDs I have, this is the only copy of this song. Does anyone have any information on this tune? Date? How is the artist listed? Thanks all.

Oldies

This track, "Along Came Love" was released on the Smokey Robinson & The Miracles Motown CD, "Lost And Found" during 1999 and was the title track of this set which featured 20 tracks from 1958-1964.

A-ha! Thanks booty. Turns out I do have this song on the Lost and Found CD. The title was listing incorrectly on the bootleg CD, so when I checked my big file for it, I only found the one listed as THEN Along Came Love. Time to edit the file. Looks like the size of my collection is getting out of hand - I have no idea what I have anymore! Thanks again!