[REMOVE ADS]

Singin Motown/Karaoke

K....I am just a skinny white boy who prob has no soul....However I think I am a decent singer...I did Two Lovers by Mary Wells down 3 keys and did awesome I thought....How many of us here do Motown karaoke?

I used to be a skinny white boy, too, when I was a few decades younger, aarondillon. And I LOVED to sing along to Motown songs, just for fun and because I could... you see, I knew all the lyrics by heart, which made it easier. My best effort was JustMyImagination/Temptations, because I could produce a fine falsetto tenor. I still can nowadays, you better believe me...though I'm a skinny white elderly man now... it's my 62nd birthday on the 24th of this month!
    Since there is so much original Motown karaoke material officially out now, I [[finally) was able to analyze how [[the h*ell) those writers, producers and musicians created that darn fat Motown Sound. And I could dwell some more, reviving my sixties and seventies.
    Last edited by robbert; 02-21-2011 at 11:06 PM.