[REMOVE ADS]

70's Supremes Jimmy Webb CD - Japan

CDJAPAN currently has 7 copies of JW left in stock. Current price $9.16 US. Available for preorder, March 20 release.

Sweet - thank you! They now have 6 copies left. I love Japanese pressings!
    Last edited by TheMotownManiac; 01-30-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks Mary Brewster! I was waiting for this to show up on their site and forgot all about it. I just scooped up two

Down to 3 copies.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Thanks Mary Brewster! I was waiting for this to show up on their site and forgot all about it. I just scooped up two
    Of COURSE! It was your post a while back that caused me to order! Good find!

THE PEER PRESSURE WAS TOO GREAT!!!
    I succumbed and ordered my copy.
    I think now I only need High Energy and MSS and I'll have every Supremes album on single CD release.

Only 1 left!

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Only 1 left!
    Whilst i personally hate this album i am pleased it is shifting a few copies. It may well lead to some of the other stronger 70's Supremes albums getting a release. Expanded editions would be especially welcomed.

i have the audio of LJM on Dick Caveat in June 72. they perform the 60s hit medley and Tossin' and Turnin'. Mary discusses the JW lp and that this song will be on the release. what's interesting is that the lp wasn't released until Nov. seems like an awfully long time for the lp to sit there in production before being released. especially since they were needing something to re-ignite the group. YWSSL wasn't even released as a single until mid-July. perhaps the delay with releasing something new and fresh and going with YWSSL only added to the cooling off the group was experiencing. I realize some don't find this to be a very strong lp for the girls but it might have helped to give them something new to present in the big tour they did in summer and fall 72 with the Temps.