[REMOVE ADS]

Police Investigate Theft From Aretha Franklin Estate

Ugh, that monster Ted White. If indeed he is the ex in question [[and I don't believe for a minute Glynn would pull such a stunt), hasn't he done enough already [[from abusing the crap out of her to claiming songwriting credit for tunes he had nothing to do with)? It's absolutely disgusting.

ETA: Glynn Turman is only co-credited on one song, Almighty Fire's "I'm Your Speed." Since that's long out of print, I would think that that rules him out as well.
    Last edited by sansradio; 01-30-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Ted White need to go on somewhere... ain't he like 90?! Ugh...

I thought the senior Ted White was dead!

Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    I thought the senior Ted White was dead!
    Nah, man. He's been alive and kicking... the heck does he want? He already managed to steal a portion of Aretha's royalties on some of her songs that he didn't even write [[and was credited for).

he probably figures , hell if Ree didn't care how her money got distributed , may as well scoop in and get some.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 01-31-2019 at 01:41 AM.

She may have been a great singer but things were not good in her head - no will, unpaid bills chronically and a messy personal life

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    She may have been a great singer but things were not good in her head - no will, unpaid bills chronically and a messy personal life
    I understand what you are saying, but your wording is a tad ... Republican. Aretha seems to have had emotional wellness challenges that may or may not have lead to the situations described, but LOTS of showbiz [[and other) people leave the world with unpaid bills, no will, and messy personal lives. Here in the USA they sometimes become president. I'm just surprised that here on SD no one has yet tried to pin Aretha's financial issues on Diana Ross. Because, ya know ... ANYHOO, it seems that Aretha's youngest has been in prison for several months due to DUI. Let's hope he comes out of it well.

If you have kids when you are 13, you know the world is not going to be easy for you

I better reword because I could not be a republican long before trump