[REMOVE ADS]

Not by any means 'bad'; simply redefines 'whatever'. I don't hear anything spectacular, individual, or star-making in any of the ladies' voices.

I agree

The song never sounds like the record

Dangerous to redo Diana痴 songs

These 3 ladies either have no shame or they are behind on their mortgage.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    These 3 ladies either have no shame or they are behind on their mortgage.
    More likely just doing what they like don稚 you think?

I saw the ladies back in August. I thought they were wonderful. It was fun to hear them do "I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do The Walking."

I know its out of subject but if i make a Thread on my own I'll get no attention.....My question is...Is there anybody who knows there's some Flo Ballard video footage of 1973 to 75 ???

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    More likely just doing what they like don’t you think?
    I would have to agree with you on that one Rob. It's not for me but good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty CanFly View Post
    I know its out of subject but if i make a Thread on my own I'll get no attention.....My question is...Is there anybody who knows there's some Flo Ballard video footage of 1973 to 75 ???
    as far as I know, there isn’t. There is an audio of an interview she did on a local Detroit show in 75.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Not by any means 'bad'; simply redefines 'whatever'. I don't hear anything spectacular, individual, or star-making in any of the ladies' voices.
    Hey I've heard worse and considering none of these three were on the original recording it's not that bad - in fact there was only one Supreme on the original so anyone who does it again other than Miss R is covering the track...

I've always thought this was an odd choice of song to cover for the FLOS. With so many other upbeat classics to pick from, this one seems like a downer.

Actually.....this and Reflections are my 2 fav Mary live Supremes tracks....this song suits Mary's husky tone.