[REMOVE ADS]

New singer h.e.r.

The industry is going crazy over new singer H.E.R. She recently received 5 Grammy nominations and have yet to release a full solo project yet. Her single "Focus" is getting a lot of airplay. IMO the three hottest new female singers out H.E.R., Sza and the young lady who sings "Booed Up' seem to be knock offs of India Arie. I watched this clip and she's not bad

Checked h.e.r. out on iTunes, not bad. Pretty good voice. I liked a few tracks, but I'm not a fan of today's basic drumroll and beat R&B thang, which she had going on most of the time.
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 01-27-2019 at 08:54 PM.

I like H.E.R.. Her ability to root her songs in traditional R&B, but yet stay contemporary is her wild card. I hope RCA decides to give her first project a physical release as I'm surprised they haven't done it yet. Maybe sales don't warrant it yet,hell in today's industry you just don't know.