[REMOVE ADS]

Looking like Flo.....to me.

Anyone remember Sybil from the late 80's? I always thought she
    really resembled Florence Ballard. Wonder whatever happened to her?

Angry Sybiil

Yes I remember Sybil. I owned a transportation company in the NJ NY area. Sybil was a client. And a very very nice one to say the least.She is a very beautiful woman for sure. Her beauty is only topped by her personality.However live and in person she looks nothing like Flo. If she happens to see this I am sending her a big hello. We used to talk about the music. Last time I drove her she was promoting her recording of The Love I Lost. So it has been awhile
    Last edited by Zantellor; 01-18-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Angry Sybiil

Yes I remember Sybil. I owned a transportation company in the NJ NY area. Sybil was a client. And a very very nice one to say the least.She is a very beautiful woman for sure. Her beauty is only topped by her personality.However live and in person she looks nothing like Flo. If she happens to see this I am sending her a big hello. We used to talk about the music. Last time I drove her she was promoting her recording of The Love I Lost. So it has been awhile

I love Sybil and always thought she looked like my friend Simone. Now it is Rosie Perez that I believe looks a lot like Florence Ballard:

Attachment 14953

Hmm...

I don't think Sybil nor Rosie look anything like her.

Rosie Perez does resemble Florence Ballard:

Name:  Rosie Perez looks like Florence Ballard.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  86.2 KB

Rosie doesn’t

I still don't see it...

Sybil did a great remake of Dionne's "Don't Make Me Over". That was my jam for a minute. I wish she would have had more success.

It's amazing how our perceptions differ. To me, the picture of Sybil that was shared has some "Flo" in it based on the pose. I agree that Rosie's actual face structure and "look" have a strong Florence resemblance characteristic.

I guess we all see things a little differently....which makes things interesting!

Aside from the skin complexion and hair texture, Rosie has Florence's eyes, mouth, and chin to a T. Dead-on. I think Rosie looks more like Florence in the 70's than anything else.
    Sybil and Flo have the same eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by antceleb12 View Post
    Aside from the skin complexion and hair texture, Rosie has Florence's eyes, mouth, and chin to a T. Dead-on. I think Rosie looks more like Florence in the 70's than anything else.
    Sybil and Flo have the same eyes.
    Look at the nose! Even her nose is like Florence's.

And her heart shaped face

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Sybil did a great remake of Dionne's "Don't Make Me Over". That was my jam for a minute. I wish she would have had more success.
    That was one of my first favorite songs too. Had no idea Dionne did it originally until like five years after Sybil's version came out.

Still don't see Rosie in '70s era Flo

I've also always seen the Flo resemblance with Rosie Perez...and even more so with Faith Evans, who looks a lot like Flo, especially when she smiles. Too bad the Lost Supreme movie starring Faith as Flo never came to be. We all know how that disastrously ended...

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I've also always seen the Flo resemblance with Rosie Perez...and even more so with Faith Evans, who looks a lot like Flo, especially when she smiles. Too bad the Lost Supreme movie starring Faith as Flo never came to be. We all know how that disastrously ended...
    Yes I have always seen the resemblance with Rosie Perez too. And agree Faith Evans would of been perfect playing Florence she does look like Flo.