Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
That's cool, Marv. You will never hear me encourage anybody to accept my views on anything. I will argue about a lot but never to try to coerce someone to do something that they don't want to do. On one of the Clubhouse threads, Jai, moe, ms_m and I discuss football and basketball and I haven't watched a football game at home all year. But I love those three enough that I want them to enjoy it. I feel the same way with you and Gladys. Never ever let somebody twist how you feel about someone or something.

I'm a little special pissy with Ms. Knight because I'm pretty sure she appeared as the Bee on the "Masked Singer" a couple weeks ago and she knocked her song out of the park. I was happy to know that she still had pipes and looking forward to what she was going to do next. And then, she did this shit.

I don't hate her because I don't hate too many people. But I just don't like her anymore. And that's just too bad. If you didn't see the show, here she is:
Thanks Jerry. Yes, Gladys still has it. I last saw her in 2015 in Toledo, OH and she was awesome. After losing Aretha like we did, I just seem to appreciate people like Gladys that much more. Sometimes when people get to be her age, you come at them in a particular way especially if you are substantially younger. LOL! They ain't bugin' otherwise........