[REMOVE ADS]

I'm A Bookworm Baby-spoof of The Supremes?

I know it could be ANY girl group, but I just had to wonder, with the wigs, the HDH-like Funk Brothers-sounding beat [[the horns and vibraphone) with songs like Back in my arms again, Stop, ask any girl, etc. and Diana-like sultry voice, plus the use of "Baby" and the way the person presents it does this bring MDF Supremes in mind?

Here's the clip [[it's from a certain kiddie show that Diana Ross appeared in during the 70s but is from the era that was after a certain crew member was gone), oh and Happy 60th Motown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yo7AG32wfw

Whoa, 80 views and no respsonse. Huh......I'm a fan of the Muppets and that's why I'm asking.

I don't have much in the way of actual knowledge to offer, but it certainly strikes me as being inspired by The Supremes. There is a related videos featuring pig puppets, they are called "The Oinker Sisters".

The background vocals seem too 50's to be Supremes. But what do I know about worms with wigs.