[REMOVE ADS]

Everybody’s Got The Right to Love live Central Park 1971

havent listened to this in a while had to post

Same here. I haven't heard this is a while. Thanks for sharing Blackguy69.

OMG I always loved this song, never understood why it's undervalued. Never heard this recording before and this proves this song had LEGS! And I melted when Jean invited Mary to sing a line [[which she does admirably). Thank you so much Blackguy69. Had me dancing round my lonely hotel room just now.

They each sang a full verse when I saw them at Steel Peer in1970. Cindy has a part in this performance too, didnt she?

In 1983 at one of Jean's solo concerts she invited Mary Wilson and Lynda onstage to sing a bit of it with her as well. Great song, great memories!

This should've been a top ten hit. And yet this is another reason the JMC lineup is my second best of the Supremes lineups.

I love this song and think it should have been a hit, but I can understand why it wasn't a total smash. #21 is probably about right IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    I love this song and think it should have been a hit, but I can understand why it wasn't a total smash. #21 is probably about right IMO.
    I agree. It is a good song but perhaps not a great one. There were several more worthy candidates on the Right On album to follow Ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post

havent listened to this in a while had to post
    That seems like a great performance. Shame the sound quality is, um, unlistenable thanks bg