[REMOVE ADS]

A Recording Question - last & first.

Just a quick question. What was the final Supremes/DRATS single to feature Diana/Florence/Mary and the first to feature Diana/Mary/Cindy?

Thanks

Singles?

Diana, Mary & Flo
    A-side: Technically "In And Out Of Love," but Mary & Flo's vocals were replaced by the Andantes. "Reflections" is Mary and Marlene Barrow. You have to go back to "The Happening" being the last single that featured just the three ladies.

B-sides: "I Guess I'll Always Love You"

Diana, Mary & Cindy
    A-side: None. I know people believe Mary & Cindy are on "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me," "I'll Try Something New," and "The Weight," but those are the Andantes.

B-sides: "Will This Be The Day"

Thanks for confirming what I thought

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Singles?

Diana, Mary & Flo
    A-side: Technically "In And Out Of Love," but Mary & Flo's vocals were replaced by the Andantes. "Reflections" is Mary and Marlene Barrow. You have to go back to "The Happening" being the last single that featured just the three ladies.

B-sides: "I Guess I'll Always Love You"

Diana, Mary & Cindy
    A-side: None. I know people believe Mary & Cindy are on "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me," "I'll Try Something New," and "The Weight," but those are the Andantes.

B-sides: "Will This Be The Day"
    the final DMF B side would be Time Changes Things [[b side to Forever Came Today)

DMC are on The Beginning of the End [[b to Composer) and He's My Sunny Boy [[b to Someday)

and i thought M, C and Andantes were on the duets. clearly it's a choir going on there and so definitely not just M and C. but i thought all of them were there